Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Have been for a few weeks away from the Europa, you wonder if it’s their main concentration for some now.

1 Like

Cresswell booting the ball point blank into Ratcharlison’s face hahahahaahahahah

Or maybe just boots him square in the chest…well in lad.

1 Like

Embarrassing from big hooter.

Mark LawrensonBBC SportCopyright: BBC Sport
Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

He got one right :thinking:

2 Likes

Cresswell is actually lucky there.

1 Like

Prediction masterclass Lawro, way off from my predicted 6-0 home win.

Over for Everton…and it is…

1 Like

Not that I care, but that should have been a red. Yes, the player is a complete twat and overreacts, but that is just violent play.

2 Likes

If Newcastle can pull off at least a draw, this top 4 gets interesting again.

Wouldn’t a win for Spurs make it more interesting?

1 Like

Nah because with games in hand it would be either them or Arsenal…I want Wolves and West Ham in the mix.

I doubt eithier are making the mix watching this today.

Arsenal seem to be able to beat anyone bar the best sides at the moment, a Spurs win may actually bring Chelsea into it though.

I want Man Utd to not even stand a chance.

2 Likes

I mean the last sentence there goes without saying.

2 Likes

I think Arsenal are particularly strong against the other 16 it’s kind of why it didn’t worry me playing them, I expected we’d get the result, however they have a team playing well in a good system and can get results against the others.

There run includes WHU, Chelsea and Man Utd and it will be interesting to see especially if they start to put pressure on Chelsea.

Plus no Europe.

Even worse how he keeps getting selected for England ahead of Gomez?

3 Likes

Tbf Gomez hasn’t played all season.

Judging by his display yesterday it doesn’t seem to affect him playing for Liverpool he is still a much better player than him and slabhead imo

2 Likes

Yeah but it makes sense he isn’t picked at the moment, if he played more and still wasn’t then fair enough but we’ve only seen him 3 times I think since the season started.

1 Like

Cmon ya spurs.