Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Very solid performance by Palace throughout. Fair play.

1 Like

Huge setback for Arsenal, now just one game in hand over Spurs for 4th, but the manner of the defeat is at least as troubling.

3 Likes

Just noticed the points gap between Palace in 9th and Wolves in 8th is 12 points!

Just shows how good a job Bruno Lage has done.

2 Likes

You know the way Man Utd spawned their way through that Champions League group and into the CL in general a couple of seasons back.

I sadly feel like they will do it again.

1 Like

Not their fault, look at all those extra games they had to play in such a short space of time , totally unfair :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of Zaha, but that was the best game I’ve seen from him for a long time. He actually looked interested and Arsenal couldn’t cope with him.

4 Likes

Looks like Sean Dyche is really going full tactical ninja - maybe Everton could be relegated after all!

2 Likes

Bloody hell what a tactical masterclass

2 Likes

This could revolutionize the game as we know it!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m just surprised he went public with those tactics - I’d have kept them under wraps so other teams don’t start using them. :rofl:

3 Likes

He might give Everton and Tactic Frank ideas

The refs for the CL game between shitty and Athletico are Taylor and Tierney we have those two reffing our Sunday game?

That’s convenient…travel out together…same plane…same hotel…meet em at the tunnel…".hey up peppy u ok today"…rest of the conversation …let’s go and fix it for u peppy my friend…is this a fix or what…surely someone else has spotted it…

1 Like

We haven’t got an earthly mate and neither have Athletico!

1 Like

Err English refs can’t referee English matches this board has gone a bit weird over this.

3 Likes

Fuck’s sake Tierney is on VAR for Man City match :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If reports are correct…it seems that they are doing the exact opposite…either that or someone’s dropped a big boo boo…

Nope he’s right on this. István Kovács from Romania is the referee for their Champions League match.

1 Like

Where?

Kovacs is doing the first game and he will likely do the second they always do. Sorry but Google if something sounds utter horseshit it usually is.

2 Likes

How can that be? I didn’t think refs could take control of a game involving clubs from their own country?