Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Well done Burnley don’t understand why Sean didn’t tell them how to win until now :roll_eyes:

Apparently footballers need to be told to put shots on target

I can’t believe how bad Everton are after all the money they have spent.

This is the first time I thought they might well go down. Until now I always thought there were three worse teams, and Everton would start to find some sort of level. But they really are dire.

And what’s all this about problems with FFP? Huge losses, other teams complaining or something?

Usmanov has bankrolled that pile of shite, but now he has bigger problems on his plate and Everton probably don’t even register. So they need a real football man of gravitas and nous to steer them through and build it up again.

Frank Lampard?

Hahahahah. I honestly think they might be doomed.

1 Like

I guffawed right there.

Today was a massive blow. They genuinely could go to May 11 against Watford without another point.

3 Likes

“Just like the old days, lad”

1 Like

I forget these blokes played in the era when I first watched football, I remember Dyche being one of those random managers on the football league show and I thought fucking hell he must have shouted a lot with that sore throat. There was another who used to appear a lot and he basically looked like he should run a local paper shop not a football club.

About as inspiration as paint drying.

2 Likes

Fwank Bollocks

BOY WHO NEVER GIVE UP, REWARD IS COMING - YouTube

Jurgen and the boys reeling in Fraudiola and his 14point lead :0)

Up the Wolves

1 Like

Fraser goes off injured, on comes Almiron.

Newcastle 1 up, it’s deserved Wolves have been very bad albeit they’re missing few key players.

Lovely little back heel by Guimares.

Going VAR, this is tight.

It is offside, 0-0 still.

Penalty Newcastle, what was Sa thinking.

Wolves have blown any small chance they had of 4th.

Wood despatches, looked like a dive to me.

If you had a choice between Pedro Neto or Allan Saint Maximim, who you taking?

Let’s add someone like Ismaila Sarr in there too.

ASM and it isn’t even close. Ridiculous question, really.

With the right coaching and system, ASM could be an absolute monster in this league.

1 Like

Ok, this is my considered opinion. Saint Maximim is shite!

1 Like

Neto before his injury was 1 of the best in the league.

ASM is more explosive but in terms of end product, Neto is ahead of him.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll amend that. Saint Maximim fucking shite!

1 Like

Animated GIF

Sorry but a meme with ‘wrong’ being said by Trump surely means the opposite? So you are actually saying you do think ASM is shite?

1 Like