Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Sancho is a disgrace. Waste of 75 mil so far.

And I still for the life of me can’t figure out why the fuck they doubled Toothy Joe’s wages. Mind boggling.

1 Like

Utd have not managed a shot on target since the bitters took the lead.

The just did :joy:

The cunts saw my post. :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got so much to do today and with us playing tomorrow I planned on not watching any games today. But this has a real car crash quality to it that I cannot look away.

5 Likes

Starting to think Utd might not win this now.

Just instincts telling me.

Fat Sam is waiting patiently by the phone but not looking like he will be getting a call today.

1 Like

I feared that Everton would win this. Out of all their remaining fixtures this looked the most likely banker. If they stay up because of this my disdain for Utd will be complete.

4 Likes

One of my favourite games is imaging what reason Ralf will give for him not getting on the pitch.

I wanted to pick him, but the seams of his shorts twanged his nuts when he first sat down on the bench and so he was too uncomfortable to play

4 Likes

Prickford you cunt

3 Likes

These useless manc cunts helping keep the bitters in the Premier League.

2 Likes

Definitely some injustice in this world. There’s 22 people stealing a living on the pitch there.

1 Like

Not his fault though :laughing:

1 Like

Both teams look like they’re playing on wet cement. Awful.

Watch Fwank try and do a Klopp with the fist to the fans. What a cnut

The Blueshite celebrating at the end of the game for staying in 17th place in the league…!!

2 Likes

Nice to hear Owen Hargreaves saying United just want the season to be over, they won’t want to play anymore and they just want to prepare for next season. Lovely!

That’s United in the Biffa.

3 Likes

I see that the art of irony is alive and well.

2 Likes

Cmon Brighton & Soton

1 Like