Premier League 2024/25

That’s a shockingly mediocre list for record signings.

3 Likes

We paid £85 million for Nunez?

No Euro’s not £’s. I think about a quarter of that figure was in bonuses if he met certain targets.

2 Likes

Only hits there are Nunez, Cunha and Isak.

Well 2 hits and a superhit.

Livramento could still be a hit if he wasn’t such a crock.

& for Sigurdsson…well, he turned out to be a hit no one expected.

1 Like

So every time he misses the target we save money?

6 Likes

Where is the Nunez miss hit money John?

Seriously I’d probably pick two of them for a fantasy team potentially and not of all time.

1 Like

The Chelsea one looks like a Temu Pep.

1 Like

Rice is definitely an hit, though.

https://x.com/theathleticfc/status/1821957365320520107?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

Some good news for Wolves today after the Neto story broke.

2 Likes

We have officially been named the most-watched club in the Premier League with a global audience of 471 million last season, breaking audience records along the way :fist::red_circle: LFC most-watched club in Premier League with global audience of 471 million last season - Liverpool FC

5 Likes

How fucking boring was that first half? Both of these look crap.

2 Likes

No-one takes these games seriously. Why would they? It is just a run around with everyone avoiding injury. Anyone watching it deserves to be bored. The women’s Olympic final is pretty good though.

1 Like

Which game in League 2 are you watching unless it’s a European match

Oh I’ve just realised :joy:

Wasn’t aware it was on. When did it become a Saturday event anyhow? Now I understand why the foootball league programme is all over the shop.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about putting it on, City have allowed themselves to be dragged down to United’s level. Haaland hasn’t even had a sniff against a back line with Maguire and Evans at CB, says it all.

2 Likes

Nah I’m off to the supermarket anyhow.

1 Like

IMG_8441

5 Likes

Two biggest chances of the game fluffed by Rashford. Continuing his fine form from last season.

1 Like

Cmon manures hold on, win this! It will be so satisfying to see Ten Hag and the fans thumping their chests that the tide has turned, go out and spend more money, then languish in mid table by December and Ten Hag gets sacked.

Both decided to play a bit after 80 mins then. That touch by Bobb to get away from Martinez was admittedly fantastic.