Country of Birth: Brazil
Nationality: Brazilian

1 Like

2 Likes

Who’s that behind him?

Calvin Ramsay, I think

1 Like
6 Likes

Very good player, world class for us but his attitude towards our team play and humility to accept squad rotation is invaluable. Would not begrudge him if he likes a move but hopes he stay another 3 or 4 seasons

2 Likes

No way Klopp sells him imo

1 Like

Just can’t imagine him somewhere else. He is such a unique player and has such a strong bond with the team and with Klopp.
It would be extremely foolish after losing three forwards this summer.
I hope he stays :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

Bobby plays football the right way, bright, inventive, industrious and best of all, with a big Bobby smile

4 Likes

and the occasional no look.

Can’t see why Bobby would want out at this point anyway. He seems settled and happy.

1 Like

We shouldn’t be letting him go, if no replacement is lined up. We’ve got seven players injured already and the season hasn’t even started.

2 Likes

How do you replace Bobby.

Nobody else in world football does what he does at that level.

2 Likes

We were saying the same thing about Mane just over a month ago

Same when you lose any key player…and we’ve lost a fair few over the years.

Evolving as a team.

& we still did ok the times he was out the side last season?

Very true - but we’ve also followed both for 5-6 years, they’re different people. Just my gut feeling on the matter. If he too decides he wants a change up, fair play to him

4 Likes

Excellent. Didn’t think there was anything in the Juve rumour, thought it would have happened much earlier in the window if it was serious.

But still good to get it confirmed from Klopp.

2 Likes

Not only I don’t want to see him leave I want him to sign a new 2-year contract, he is so valuable to us.

3 Likes