Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

A bit behind on the Chelsea game, I can’t quite put my finger on this team. Maybe a bit unbalanced? They have seems to be outplayed by Brighton, and just as I started replying here, Chelsea just scored again.

The attack looks ok, very counter attack based. Midfield loaded towards attack. Defence have been playing ok, at least no mistakes, however combo of their midfield and defence have offered up a few chances.

They have been poor, and are very lucky to be two up. If we can put in a decent shift we should beat them.

He’s in the wrong club, he seems humble and likeable I believe, haven’t heard anything about him to dislike him.

Just in case you all do not know, Lampard, when spoken in Hokkien, a widely used chinese dialect, means Testicles.

Apt.

1 Like

X

…or in other words, Bollocks. :joy:

Kepa is going on the pitch knowing he will make a mistake.

Lad is fucked

1 Like

Fcking crybaby Fwank. If it’s not a penalty just train all your fcking players to do that every game and see if that’s okay. He’s so bloody irritating and arrogant, and a fake who even if he praises someone, should know he’s just taking the piss.

1 Like

Penalty? Do you mean the red card?

2 Likes

Obvious red card, Mane was in, no one was going cover that, Kepa wasn’t near it and no attempt to play the ball (which sums up every foul they committed).

I think the ref did it right and why VAR exists.

3 Likes

Yep. Emotions got better of me :stuck_out_tongue:

Was fwank really saying it wasn’t a red? Fuck me, that’s biased. It was absolutely stonewall.

3 Likes

Yes. He prefers the original way when refs if they had made a decision that’s it apparently.

I think the chavs have very good players who’s progress will be hampered under Frank who is nowhere near as good as his fat head thinks he is,they look a bit franktic.

8 Likes

Fat Fwank is full of bull and the commentator trying to drag more from him.

1 Like

Havertz will turn out very good someday.

For Liverpool.

1 Like

Very good win at Chelsea today. I think they will improve though, as their new players integrate, but I still can’t see them going higher than last season. Transfer ban and they finish third. Splash the cash… and they won’t go any higher.

Fat Frank has it all to prove as a manager. My Jack Russell could manage that squad to a top four finish. I suspect Abramovich will want more for the dough.

1 Like

To be honest watching Thiago in the second shows what happens when you buy because you need rather than if you want a new toy.

I assume they will be fine as they are both good players but Havertz would worry me so far.

1 Like

:joy:
11 Likes

“… but the Blues manager made a bold and entirely worthless claim on two defining moments.”
Well, what would we expect when Fwank’s surname in a certain Asian dialect is homophone for bollocks.
The name is Bollocks, Fwank Bollocks. :rofl: