Russian War Crimes (Part 1)

I know that, I do read what you write to me, Livvy. I posted the complaints of the central eastern Europeans and they don’t trust Germany so they suspect this. It is tendentious. I think Germany needs to do a lot to get back trust to be honest.
They have it from Julian Röpcke who usually is very critical of Germany in regards to Russia. So that’s where it is from

I read it, that’s why I posted the article :rofl:
I am not bothered about that, that’s just the normal Polish etc anti German bashing.

1 Like

Noooo, he is from BILD ffs, I don’t want to say more about him. He isn’t reliable at all. No word about the False Flag etc. If the German Verfassungsschutz gives out a warning its serious!!! Julian Röpke just wants to wind up everyone.

1 Like

Not just Poles anymore though. It is a lot of confirmation bias going on with this. Instant distrust of stuff Germany does, and it comes also from Czechia and the Baltic states. The Baltic states are very offended with Germany since the invasion since they warned about it and were told to basically sit down. So these days they sneer at what comes out of Germany and do not trust German policy to aid them and so on.
I would argue Germany has some work to do to get back Soft Power and trust it has lost due to its deep ties with Russia. I think Germany will do it though, but I am a bit confused with Scholz. I had hoped he would understand that he needed to be more decisive now that Germany has taken such a big hit to their standing in Europe. I think the German government will come around though. But Germany really in dire need of good PR now. So many people are just instantly suspicious of Germany these days and it is really not good.
So let’s hope Scholz can be and appear to be (appearance is important) more decisive and more proactive).

I agree. Röpcke is not the most reliable source. I know him from his Syria reporting. He used to use all sorts of less than stellar sources. He is adamantly anti Russian though.

1 Like

:expressionless:

:sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

If ever this war finishes someone has to send some bin bags to russia so they can clean up their mess! :frowning_face:

1 Like

I am going to read a Sci-Fi novel.

I wish everyone a good evening :smiley: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you are warned that pro-Russian groups in Ukrainian disguise will plan a serious attack of whatever kind and then blame it on the Ukrainians, you have to take it seriously. Then it’s better to ban all flags as a precaution, etc., that’s what it’s about here. Berlin is full of Ukrainian flags anyway. It’s just about some special places/ times.

1 Like

I agree with you. I just note that it’s not reported as such by many, including German journalists and it’s a shame since they are contributing to the general condemnation of what Germany does (difficult to stop such matters of very bad PR, when they gain traction).
See for instance the Guardian journo. No mention of what you said:

And that’s the Guardian German desk. So there is a PR problem here. Sorry for stressing the PR problem, but it’s such a real problem that.

Anyway, I am off to read a silly but exciting book ^-^

2 Likes

If this counter strike is successful we might see Ukraine entering Russia. In war borders can not be respected and stratigicenterties take president.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware that they captured them all together

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like