THE ANFIELD NOISE

Russian War Crimes (Part 1)

If ever this war finishes someone has to send some bin bags to russia so they can clean up their mess! :frowning_face:

1 Like

I am going to read a Sci-Fi novel.

I wish everyone a good evening :smiley: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you are warned that pro-Russian groups in Ukrainian disguise will plan a serious attack of whatever kind and then blame it on the Ukrainians, you have to take it seriously. Then it’s better to ban all flags as a precaution, etc., that’s what it’s about here. Berlin is full of Ukrainian flags anyway. It’s just about some special places/ times.

1 Like

I agree with you. I just note that it’s not reported as such by many, including German journalists and it’s a shame since they are contributing to the general condemnation of what Germany does (difficult to stop such matters of very bad PR, when they gain traction).
See for instance the Guardian journo. No mention of what you said:

And that’s the Guardian German desk. So there is a PR problem here. Sorry for stressing the PR problem, but it’s such a real problem that.

Anyway, I am off to read a silly but exciting book ^-^

2 Likes

If this counter strike is successful we might see Ukraine entering Russia. In war borders can not be respected and stratigicenterties take president.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware that they captured them all together

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

@livvy do you have a source for that false flag warning ? someone is asking

Yes, I already posted it

On the anniversary of the end of World War II, conflicts threaten in the capital. According to SPIEGEL information, the authorities fear that Russia could stage attacks and blame them on Ukrainian activists.

1 Like

Sorry, missed it. Thank you.

1 Like

And that’s the end of it. When Arestovich denies it ( he is the only Ukrainian source I really trust), then I don’t see how it could have happened (I think it means they tried to attack it but probably failed):

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Russian War Crimes (Part 2).