Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

Recent Russian actions seem pure desperation to me.

1 Like

While the press releases made it sound wonderful, the recent SCO was disastrous for Russia. Short of China trying to reclaim the territory taken from China in the late 19C, I am not sure it could have gone much worse. China signalled it wants the war to end. and worse for Russia, provided diplomatic cover for states that Russia more or less views as vassals to demand similar.

2 Likes

That is so badly written as to be virtually unintelligible.

He is not a good writer or English, but a former soldier who does OSINT. Usually he argues relatively well in his threads. I dont have any problems unferstanding him myself.

1 Like

Yepā€¦ hereā€™s the whole thread. Delete if you think itā€™s unnecessary.

1 Like

The old men and children they send out to face us, they canā€™t slow us down

Oh dear, not exactly lining up to be recruited, are they?

2 Likes

The reaction is astounding as these folks knows what comes next after the referendum.

The referendums are the casus belli for Putin to go nearly full retard by declaring full mobilisation for all men between 18-47 in early winter.

Good luck to them!

What this retired LG said is true though. For a soldier to be well trained, the initial training itself needs time ( read: at least a year or more for fresh recruits) and resources.

That is something that I can attest to it given what I saw when I first got conscripted in my country and attending subsequent reservist stints.

1 Like

How was your experience during trainings?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Itā€™s been 7 months since russia attacked ukraine and russians havenā€™t done enough to stop this war.No border should be open to them.Leave them in russia and maybe then theyā€™ll rise up if it means saving their own skins rather than doing nothing to help ukrainians.

The protest in moscow must be a silent protest.

3 Likes

maybe.

but what can they do? what would i have done? its easy to say i would have been brave and walked the streets with placardsā€¦but with limited news feeds and two kids to raise, would i have? i dont think im a coward, but im quite a reserved personalityā€¦

ā€¦perhaps even the max exodus is exactly the type of protest you are searching for.

2 Likes

I personally believe/hope this is the begining of Putin falling on his sword. He has started losing the people, I just pray he doesnā€™t do anything stupid.

2 Likes

200 Ukrainians prisoners, half of them Azov including 5 commanders, pregnant women have been exchanged for 55 Russians andā€¦ Medvedchuk. Also 10 foreigners released.

Joy in Ukraine and rage for russian nationalists.

5 Likes

Thread:

1 Like

I remain hopeful that Putinā€™s escalation is an acceleration to the end of the war.

We might now get a tipping point where enough Russian people will stand against the war. The prospect of being sent to the front lines sharpens the focus. Untrained and ill-equipped? Seems like a death sentence.

If you are being invaded, you will go to the front line to fight for, and if necessary, die for, your country. God bless the countless Ukrainians who have done that.

If you are being sent to the front line at the behest of an unjust leader, and you know that you donā€™t have right on your side, you will protest, even in the face of danger. If enough people do that, Putin will have insurmountable internal problems.

I hope it is his own people who end this, and end him.

2 Likes

It is very methodically planned. At 18, those who got conscripted into the military will need to go through a 3 months basic training. This training will teach fresh recruits soldiering fundamentals and building up their fitness. Once the basic training finishes, the trainees will head to a few different places but there will be at least 3 more months of vocation training regardless of where a trainee go. Some will go to Officer or Sergeant training and the rest will do their vocation training.

Usually, in the course of 2 years, the soldier should know how to handle a firearm, do cover and concealment of himself and his equipment and do their own work efficiently. All these will be tested in an structured evaluation.

After the 2 years, we all transition into reservist status and all of us get intense refreshers including soldiering fundamentals every year. In which, we will get tested again in an evaluation.

4 Likes