Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

not to be confused with pegging :laughing:

1 Like

It wasnā€™t an attack on critical energy infrastructure though, as they were not in use (which is why they blew them up), but a Russian overt warning shot of capability as well as a part of their campaign to destabilise European energy prices (ā€œwe are not selling you more gas, motherfuckersā€). A destabilising and very hostile act that racketed up tensions as it was designed to do, but no more.

1 Like

Yes sure, I wasnā€™t connecting the two points, its just the article deals with both. But whilst your here, what did you think to the Shetland disconnection of electric and broadband around the time (just after) Nordstream was blown? Apparently a fishing trawler?

I donĀØt know, it could be a trawler or part of their signaling campaign. They cut our cables the months before the war when they were busy ratcheting up tensions with the west. We and the rest of the West, regarded it as a demonstration of capability.

2 Likes

thatā€™s not a fucking yacht. nobody has a ā€œyachtā€ with that kind of equipment on it.

Thatā€™s a vessel built and purposed for a specific type of work.

3 Likes

Sure, but its registered as a yacht :wink:

Who then?
I think your turning in strange circles, as it stands noone knows for sure and thatā€™s the line any rationale person would take.
Who in the west would benefit?
How would Russia benefit?
I honestly donā€™t know and youā€™d have to have an immense knowledge of an industry that does what it likes as nothing is known about what they actually do. Perhaps @Magnus has some theories?
What has been said is that pigs were used so whoever did it had a pig and access to the line to put the pigs in.

About the videos some may have seen (I saw a clip this morning):

Written about it already. Only RU had genuine motive and I trust Swedish, Danish and Morwegian sources when they say that a RU blacked-out vessels were there when it happened.

not too concerned about it TBH. war is hell

Geneva convention and all that, sure is nice when everyone plays by the same rulesā€¦but we know that it doesnā€™t always work out that way especially then Russia is involved.

2 Likes

It does require some thought however one must bear in mind a soldier on the front line hasnā€™t that luxury!

I mean here a group of soldiers are taking surrendered enemy troops as prisoners. Suddenly a rogue enemy soldier starts shooting at them all (imo thatā€™s an ambush) I havenā€™t a clue how one would react in such a circumstance but I wouldnā€™t be happy!
i.e thereā€™s context!

1 Like

Camera man was shot as far as I understand.

1 Like

Yeah, just poeple clients etc Ive mentioned it to. And at that time I had not heard of this pig. But I do think it can benefit either side, as an instrument of war.

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/mccaffreyr3/status/1593468369256484864?cxt=HHwWgMDU5cHCkZ0sAAAA

1 Like