Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

WIthdrawing may no longer be that easy. I think they are hoping to push the Russians away from the flanks before doing that if that’s the plan. But I don’t know.

Davidov also claiming encirclement as I have assumed the last 2 days.

When Soledar falls, Ukraine must withdraw to defensible lines. This will enable to encirclement and defeat of Bakhmut.

and after that, Siversk. look at the river valley those towns rest on, everything to the west is uphill and easy to defend.

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Who is this guy , and should what he said be considered to be just bluster or something of greater import ?

this man knows his stuff.

1 Like

:tired_face:

RU still unable to capture all of Soledar. Unclear if this is because UA element is encircled and have to fight until the last, or if UA is still trying to actually strategically keep it. Both sides have thrown a lot of manpower at this.

To be perfectly honest, I have several theories, but I don’t see a point in speculating much. But I am now leaning towards last night UA counter attack at least having been partly successful. Still. RU attacks from 3 directions and some would call it operational encirclement. UA to hold the remnants of Soledar, must take back the terrain at the flanks.

2 Likes

Watch:

2 Likes

I don’t really know what’s going on, multiple Ukrainian sources claiming this. I assume it may be about the entrance to Soledar. I don’t know.

To be honest, as a human I pass a thought for the majority of Ukrainian and Russian soldiers who do not want to be involved in the war and is a situation they have been thrown into.
On the other hand, although, I do not wish death upon anyone, I would rather it be mercenaries and blood thirsty people like the Wagner group, who actually appear to enjoy war and hold little value in a persons life, including their own. Which is why I am concerned about the 100-500 Ukrainian soldiers who were the ‘rear guards’.

3 Likes

I agree.

Also, let me be clear about what I think, I don’t know what is going on, but I strongly, strongly suspect that Soledar is 80 percent captured by RU and that they have fire control over the rest including all roads out of it. Because that is what most maps and info points to. That doesn’t mean there isn’t fighting, it just means the fighting is at it’s last stage if so.

1 Like

Pro Russian but his reports have always been decent. I have no doubt he has seen pictures of mass casualties if he so claims. No doubt there has been mass casualties in this final stage.

And interestingly I now see he is using my made guess, 80%, in his report.