Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

Telegraph

Britain to send some aircraft I think. Not clear what we are talking about in terms of frames but this is big since it again erodes a red line. At least training, but what’s the point of that if not delivering the crafts ?

1 Like

The situation is of course bad.

Better here in Vulhedar though, where RU is unable to advance and gets blown up by mines and artillery.

2 Likes

More on the fighter jet case, though I am sure you can read about it in normal UK MSM:

Also some on the visit:

1 Like
1 Like

Blah blah blah

2 Likes

AfD with some of their worst figures (Nazis like Björn Höcke) are planning a ‘Peace March’ on the first anniversary of the Russian invasion in Ukraine February 24, in Dresden, of course.

Got the flyers complete with peace doves and perversely an old slogan stolen from GDR dissidents/civil rights activists (one of the originators of the phrase, Robert Havemann, was in the resistance against the Nazis as well).
Can’t make this shit up. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Ukraine fighter pilot: I could learn to fly western jet within three months | Ukraine | The Guardian
A Ukrainian fighter pilot who shot down five Iranian drones in one day has said he could learn how to fly a western jet within a few months – and help his country act as “a safe shield for the world” against Russian aggression.

Maj Vadym Voroshylov, a well-known figure in his homeland, said he believed it would take “up to three months to learn all the combat tasks” given his years of experience of flying in a Soviet-era MiG-29.

Engineers could learn how to repair a jet like an F-16 in a similar time, the Ukrainian pilot added, because “ground crews can be trained simultaneously”, in an interview as part of Ukraine’s latest lobbying campaign for military aid.

Damaged by AA, then evacuated, then shelled.

Vulhedar

Elon Munsk has predictably decided to sabotage Ukraine, it was always a matter of time considering the absolute vile stuff he tweets and re-tweets. I can’t write what I think of Musk, some may take offence and have me banned for what I wish for him. But I’ll note that I wish a worse fate for him than your common murderer since what he is doing is many degrees worse than just a murder of an individual.

1 Like
1 Like

Bakhmut and Kremina:

1 Like

Warning, not serious, belongs in the jokes section of the forum but some people may find the IFV kill not very funny and that’s understandable enough. But it made me chuckle indeed. Troll level very, very high…

Btw, that’s the first registered kill of a Terminator AFV in the war.

More Vulhledar, where the RU attacks are really, really going badly.
Warning, some what graphic:

Summary

This text will be hidden

Clean for those who want to avoid getting too close to the war. Shows the absolute EPIC disaster.

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like