Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

I would also look at it in the ‘opposite’ sense. Morale boost for Ukrainians and those supporting them. Ukraine hasn’t the manpower for this war so also for recruitment purposes. They’ll need a new influx of troops, from the world entire. If they bolster hope they are more likely to come. No point in them coming after the counter attack as they need to be trained etc.
Propaganda is complex and yes I hope they know what they are doing however with the general message ‘let’s make them, the russians’ pay the intent is more aligned to instill pride and courage to those prepared to fight for Ukraine than ‘scare’ russians after a long hard winter.

1 Like
2 Likes

why wouldn’t the Saudi’s profiteer off war

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I love this story

4 Likes

LOL

fucking hell. this Ukraine situation is going to take a while

Yeah, let’s behave decently and respect all members of the international community by bombing the shit out of a neighboring country, and starting a murderous war against it. What a great way to respect the sovereign equality of states! :see_no_evil:

I once used to have time for him, but these days, this guy is so incredibly out of his depth - or rather hypocritical to an unrecognizable degree - that he looks more like a monkey than a man when holding his speeches (I know, that’s insulting to any monkey).

I hope that the fucking idiot was properly called out at the UN security council for his stupid ramblings. :rage:

apparently not. no honor amongst thieves

Moral of the story: get yourselves 5000 nukes and you will be welcomed at the UN.

the last 30seconds of the Apr24 update explains why UA forces are not walking away from Bakhmut.

6 Likes
2 Likes

This is an interesting development. The manner of use does not suggest a great deal in confidence in the T-14 as a counter to the Leopards, they appear to be using it more or less in the same manner as the obsolete T-55s, simply local HE fire support. It also underscores the Russian lack of infantry trained in combined arms tactics.

3 Likes

no dry eyes here.

1 Like
1 Like