Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

A few bitch slaps, he should have punched his lights out.

The leader of Russia’s Wagner Group has threatened to withdraw his troops from the Ukrainian city of Bakhmut by Wednesday, in row over ammunition.

His statement came after he posted a video on social media of him walking among dead fighters’ bodies, asking Russia’s defence minister for more supplies.

“They are dying so that you can gambol in your redwood cabinets,” he said while addressing the government.

His troops will leave on 10 May.

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think he was looking to even punch the Russian. Looks like he was reaching to grab the flag back more than anything else.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s clearly the Russian who starts the fight by taking down that flag and then trying to take it with him.

Let’s hope that the outcome of this war will be the same than in this little encounter: senile old man thinks he can take something he doesn’t possess, but is promptly and vigorously put back in place and shown up for the idiot he is.

Not sure quite how to read this. Prigozhin comes out with so much crap it’s hard to take any of it seriously. What it does confirm however is that he’s clearly deranged and that there are even worse alternatives to Putin.

1 Like

If I was this Wagner guy I would make sure I made my own tea in future…

2 Likes

…and never go upstairs

1 Like

Wow !

"Ukraine downs Russian hypersonic missile with US Patriot
Ukraine’s air force has claimed to have downed a Russian hypersonic missile over Kyiv using newly acquired American Patriot defence systems, the first known time the country has been able to intercept one of Moscow’s most modern missiles.

Air force commander Mykola Oleshchuk said in a Telegram post that the Kinzhal-type ballistic missile had been intercepted in an overnight attack on the Ukrainian capital earlier in the week. It was also the first time Ukraine is known to have used the Patriot defence systems.

“Yes, we shot down the ‘unique’ Kinzhal,” Oleshchuk wrote. “It happened during the night time attack on 4 May in the skies of the Kyiv region.”

Oleshchuk said the Kh-47 missile was launched by a MiG-31K aircraft from the Russian territory and was shot down with a Patriot missile, AP reported.

The Kinzhal is one of the latest and most advanced Russian weapons. The Russian military says the air-launched ballistic missile has a range of up to 2,000km (about 1,250 miles) and flies at 10 times the speed of sound, making it hard to intercept.

A combination of hypersonic speed and a heavy warhead allows the Kinzhal to destroy heavily fortified targets, like underground bunkers or mountain tunnels. The Ukrainian military has previously admitted lacking assets to intercept the Kinzhals.

Ukraine took its first delivery of the Patriot missiles in late April. It has not specified how many of the systems it has, but they have been provided by the US, Germany and the Netherlands.

Germany has acknowledged sending at least one system and the Netherlands has said it has provided two."

7 Likes

Did not even know we had 2, we Dutch are rather tight … :scream:

Should cut out his guts and stuff them in his mouth. Vile Russian scum.

I don’t know about that, still sending us tulip bulbs 78 years on. That display is in peak form right now.

I can’t see tulip bulbs being very effective against the Russians.

1 Like

it sure is! within an hour of my home

The 20k that the NL sends are very close to a relative’s house.

If there’s a hell, this guy booked a place a long time ago. I hope that he meets his fate as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Oh dear, Russians crying about a war that they started for the purpose of a land-grab not going quite the way that they had hoped. I suppose that is somewhat appropriate since they are now celebrating the consequences of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.

Seriously , how long does he expect to be able to get away with this kind of gaslighting ? Apart from his domestic audience , who else is going to believe his bullshit ?

There are plenty of morons or like-minded cunts who are gullible enough.

1 Like

Sadly, yes. Not least a sizeable portion of people here.

‘how can we condemn Russia, The Soviet Union helped us during Apartheid’

‘wasn’t Ukraine a part of the Soviet Union at the time and so helped you too?’

vacant stares

‘yes but BRICS and the imperial West’

‘um, isn’t the US and Europe offering us more than 10 times worth on trade value than Russia not to mention the expensive Western lifestyles you crave’

vacant stares

Fucking idiots here and around the world, truly.

4 Likes