Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

Chechen=TikTok=lambs to the slaughter 

These are extraordinary events I don’t know what to say except thankyou @Semmy, @legalalien, @peterroberts, @mackie and anyone else who has contributed to keeping me informed. Just to add the return of @Magnus has delighted me.
Really hoping this war is nearing an end!

7 Likes

Some what surealistic

3 Likes

Yes’n how many roads must the logistics drive down, before they do reach Ukraine ? Yes’n, how many roads must the warmongers drive down, before their cannons get rounds? The answer my friend, is a comlicated mess, the answer is a complicated mess. Yes’n, how did those musicians get the ammo for this; how are they fueled and supplied ? The answer my friend, is the Ukrainian front, the answer is the Ukrainian front.

Coffee and beer? Ever after known as The Magnus?

1 Like

I am 100 percent addicted to coffee, mate :slight_smile: I drink it as a side drink to a lot of things :smiley:
Although if I am honest, usually coffee is the main drink. I should probably drink much more water and less of it, but it’s not the main problem for my health and there are other things I should cut out before coffee anyways.

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Magnus a good way of drinking Coffee is in an espresso martini :+1:t2:

2 Likes

True it is nice, but I often end up with the Norwegian version of Americano simply because I then can drink much more of it. Espresso is very nice, I love a double or tripple, but you can’t drink as much of it unless you want to get stomach cramps and get the sense that you are full of acid :smiley:

Edit: thougth you said espresso mint. Hmm, never tried it in martini actually! I probably should.

1 Like

Probably indeed true (would be odd if not)

More reports:

According to the Russian channel Fighter Bomber, these are the losses so far (you may check oryx now too, as he will be mapping confirmed losses in the Russian civil war) of aviation, all downed by Wagner as far as I understand.

Who could have guessed that it could be risky to arm a very large mercenary army with tanks, air defence, fighters, attack helicopters, missiles and more ?

1 Like

No idea if it’s true, but seems a nice day for a crossing to me!

3 Likes

It’s over, or so they claim
“So that Russian blood is not spilled, we return our columns and return to the field camps” - Prigozhin
“Now is the moment when blood can be shed. Therefore, realizing the full responsibility for the fact that Russian blood will be shed on one of the sides. We deploy our columns. And we leave in the opposite direction to the field camps according to the plan” - Prigozhin

This is after an entire day of negotiations between Prigozhin and Lukashenko on behalf of Russia.

So devastating for Putin’s authority this.

2 Likes

“Russia sends urgent application to join NATO”

1 Like

MIght be a good idea for Prigozhin to stay away from hotel windows for a while

2 Likes

“They were going to dismantle PMC Wagner. We came out on 23 June to the March of Justice. In a day, we walked to nearly 200km away from Moscow. In this time, we did not spill a single drop of blood of our fighters. Now, the moment has come when blood may spill. That’s why, understanding the responsibility for spilling Russian blood on one of the sides, we are turning back our convoys and going back to field camps according to the plan.”
prigozhin

I don’t even know what to say anymore, it is all so absurd. Kreml now looks so utterly weak. And Prigozhin must surely pay now. But we’ll see what happens. Clown show.

They shot down 7 planes and helos in internal fighting in a day, lol

2 Likes

1 Like

Got a pay rise and now on his way back to business.

1 Like

Maybe,

But I am not certain. Still in flux imo. Prigozhin has damaged Putin’s authority to such a degree that I suspect the wagner leadership some how will pay in the future.

we’ll see. Nothing is certain.

2 Likes

What now?
“We are going back to our barracks, let’s forget about this episode. Have a good day”

I wonder what was the result of the negotiations