TAN Greatest: Invention. Currently experiencing technical issues

The architecture of Petra has amazing resemblances with that of Greek/Roman.

Over at Goodison Park, playing for Everton.

1 Like

What about ‘Les Baux de Provence’? :rofl:

1 Like

The Colosseum and Stonehenge neck and neck,

what now?

penalty shoot out?

@cynicaloldgit casts the deciding vote.

I haven’t voted yet… :thinking:

This will help …

1 Like

I voted for Stonehenge. I know there is controversy about whether it is man made or alien made. I have consulted the history books and it shows that while the aliens technically made it, on good authority I can confirm that it was funded by Jeff Bezos. So I would consider that Man Made…or is it…

1 Like

To me this is the greatest man made structure.

I meant the merlion of course.

1 Like

Yeah

We stayed there on our ten year anniversary

Fucking amazing the pool

I remember the actual day of our anniversary we got a table at the puck restaurant, a bottle of red, and just read and good book each…

2 Likes

That “debate” always makes me laugh.

An alien civilisation has the capacity to travel half way across the universe, so decides to visit our shithole of a planet. And then, once it gets here, it celebrates its achievement by stacking some rocks in a field.

Yeah, right. :joy:

Quick reminder: voting closes at 17:00 today, although I will be in the pub by then and might forget.

2 Likes

It wasn’t shit hole 3000 years ago. :angry:

1 Like

Not as big a shit hole as Mars! That’s were Martians come from, isn’t it?

I also wonder why they are always almost seen only in the skies. No one has really sighted them in the convenience stores or Costco. Why?

1 Like

They did land at a Walmart once…

Fucking cheapskates

It’s Ben Davies like situation. You know he’s there; but you can’t say look, there he is.

1 Like

Okay… Even though I have visited both Stonehenge and the Colosseum in Rome… (along with the Callanish stone ring in Ireland that is 2000years older again than Stonehenge and was just as impressive to construct I might add)…
Feel that the burden of responsibility in deciding upon the casting vote is too big for my shoulders.!
Soooo… Just voted for Stonehenge to even the score at 50/50 alongside the Colosseum… and therefore, leave the decisive decision to knock-out one of the favourites to COG
Let him get the shitstorm that is in-coming from the fans of the eliminated structure :0))

2 Likes

Excellent.

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF