TAN Greatest: Invention. Currently experiencing technical issues

They could have floated them up the Avon to Throwbridge/Devizes but yeah at some point they would need to take them across land. Incredible either way.

There’s something about this…I just love it

This looks fun. You’d definitely try and get airborne!

4 Likes

Yup. You got that right. Enjoy them while you can, they’re not long for this world.

1 Like

You make a seriously compelling argument.

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Those heaps of rocks should be proud of you.

(late to the party, but…) Meh. Liked the Parthenon in Athens more. It’s dark in the pantheon, only one little hole for light on top! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Parthenon is a very impresive building but it was built nearer to the present day (by 1000 years) then it was to Stonehenge and by an advanced civilization which is why I think Stonehenge is so amazing.

I’ve tried rolling a 20ft shipping container on rollers :laughing:

The presence of those stones at Stonehenge does not mean that the builders took them there. They could be from a much older structure.

Mystery solved :sunglasses:

1 Like

Already lost confidence in the integrity of this contest.

Feelings Reaction GIF

So you side with Trump then? :rofl:

Of course. Trump is the one true president and saviour of the world. No disputes.

Looks like curtains for the Taj + Stonehenge…
Unless there is a last minute lung busting burst of effort from non-voters

The final…

• That big hole in the roof
  • That big stack of rocks

0 voters

Voting will be left open for a week, as usual. :sunglasses:

I immediately voted for the stack of rocks but then it occurred to me. The fact it was built without any regard for how many people would die doing so, solely to project totalitarian power, influence and wealth made me realise that it’s basically the equivalent of the Qatar world cup, 4,600 years ago.

So, the building with a hole in the roof it is then.

2 Likes

So divide and conquer wins the day for you? :wink:

That hole in the roof isn’t even the best one in Rome.

Thanks John :wink:

1 Like

:0)

5 Likes

1 Like

Calling something ‘Hole in the roof’ causes me to imagine Old Toilet. Stack of rocks sounds soo much better even if it does invoke Brighton.

As in the Graham Greene novel?