TAN Greatest: Invention. Currently experiencing technical issues

Thanks. So where do I send the $38,999 invoice for the ceiling painting to?

We peasants, you master. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Don’t say that, I am a humble community great

1 Like

read the second line of my ode to gasband…

it works like this…you give me the painting…you struggle all your life and die a bitter twisted lonely man, living in squallor, scorned by the very art community that is unfit to judge you…after your death your works are finally recognised for the genius they are…the value of my ceiling increases …i live out my long and fruitful life on my own carribean island …

look on the bright side though mate…at least you eventually recieve the recognition you so crave…well done.

1 Like

Damn you. Luckily, in the ceiling painting, if you were to wash it away, I have hidden a painting of my nude body beneath. This is my curse to you.

1 Like

Greatest Work Of Art- Final voting now open (post #1287) :thinking:

Fix… he shouts! :0)

To nobody’s surprise (except, possibly, @gasband ’s), The Sistine Chapel has been voted the Greatest Work Of Art by the TAN community. A celebratory ham and lifetime’s supply of soap are on their way to Michelangelo.

Thanks to all who participated.

3 Likes

Finally this farcical poll is over. It has been bittersweet for me to witness such a farce but yet so many had also witness my works in this poll. Dilemma of an artist.

1 Like

wait, are you an artist?

you should mention it from time to time, be good if you upload a work or something…

You need a reminder? You asked for it. Be mind blown.

3 Likes

So many wrong answers here :stuck_out_tongue:

FFS, Princess Leia, Tigger…!

2 Likes

Idea for the next poll Greatest Magician/Wizard/Witch

Jesus obviously. Who else could pull off a trick like turning water into wine? Great stuff!

I was thinking of adding fictional to it.

You would still be in with a strong shout :wink:

1 Like

I was going to put forward Pug, but looking at the riff-raff filling this place, I’m wondering if you lot will take this seriously or not :rofl:

1 Like

So what’s the next poll about???

(Non Si-fi) Fantasy series/book???

1 Like

It is said ALL women are magicians…

For they can turn anything into an argument.! :rofl:

What happened to this thread? Where’s the next poll?

Having looked a the outcome of the first 6 votes, perhaps it became obvious that there was something wrong with the whole format?

1 Like