TAN Greatest: Invention. Currently experiencing technical issues

Not for everyone’s taste…

remember him doing that in Aus I think in the late 90’s or early 2000’s and most Aussies thought is was fucking hilarious - and still is

2 Likes

Today I feel Australian.

Was your brother’s mate kidding? He sounded rather calm.

About the shark nets being removed? No

But the chances of it actually being a shark would be fairly slim, most shark attacks on the Gold Coast tend to be Bull sharks in the canels, rather than in open water

So he was kidding about it being a shark.

The first time I went to a seaside place was at least five years after I had watched Jaws. But I could still see the gray shape ghosting out of the water. :shark:

Or being a cunt and trying to scare the annoying cocky little prick hanging around them

Seek professional help immediately

Don’t worry mate I have a feeling that I will feel something else tomorrow , Gianni said never stagnate🤪

Looks like Jaws will be no more after this round… unless a late rally occurs of course.! :0)

Yea looks like it can’t escape from the Jaws of defeat.

Don’t know which is worse: Jaws losing to Psycho or Alien losing to The Shining. Dark Water losing to The Thing is also a terrible result.

Some shocking results in this round.

1 Like

I can tell you what is the worst: The Thing not battling In the Mouth of Madness in the final!

Great White Selfie GIF by Shark Week

Jaws might lose this time, but it will never go away, it will just evolve and mutate to something stronger and vicious.

Still not too late for devotees of Jaws to return to the polling booth and change their vote :0) :shark:

I think there’s only one thing to do, declare the voting null and void and ask everyone to recast their vote until they vote properly.

This is known as an Irish Referendum.

A whole bunch of flag waving Qanon sharks should storm cog’s house and overturn the rigged poll.

Intriguing. Who do you suspect?

Spoken like a true rocker.