TAN Greatest: Invention. Currently experiencing technical issues

Right before The Great Annihilator steps in

I knew, I so knew it!!!

Dammit to slow to the party to get Rainbow Rising nominated.

1 Like

Surely Harvest rather than Harvest Moon.

1, One of the most iconic albums of all time. An essential part of any discerning music fan’s collection.
2, An adequate, if unremarkable sequel.

1 Like

London Calling vs Tubular Smells is a weird match up

1 Like

Just tried to listen to Tubular Bells on Spotify and it wasn’t there, there were about 10 non original versions but none sounded right.
Thanks to youtube and very low quality audio I got to here an original version that is the correct one. It’s strange as Tubular Bells II is much better. Tubular Bells sounds like a 19 year old girlie playing on their key board. Shit adverts! :cry:

I’ve got the original vinyl Tubular Bells, which I haven’t listened to for years. Probably because I don’t have a turntable!!

Can you send it to me?
It came out in 1973 considering that and the age of mike it’s quite an album!

I’m going to hang to it, with the rest of my vinyls. I plan on buying a new system, so I can listen to them.

Here you go…

1 Like

If youwant/need any advise don’t hesitate. I love helping people spend their hard earned dosh on HiFi! :wink:

Hotel California against Harvest Moon

Complaining John Oliver GIF

Neck and neck right now

of all the albums in there to put Pearl Jam up against, it gets a Pink Floyd. yowzers.

Looks like an antique, so I probably can’t afford that.

I found it in the garage under some old roof felt and a roll of woodchip wallpaper.
Works a treat.
Just a fiver to you.

No Beatles album? No Radiohead album? Also nothing representing electronic music (that I recognised!).

I didn’t make any suggestions… I can only blame myself.

1 Like

No Asian album representation!? This is so offensive!

2 Likes

I thought about it. really did. I could listen to KidA over and over again, in the right headspace.

I was thinking of throwing out a Beatles album as my 2nd choice, but couldn’t pick just 1.

Sadly I think they are suffering due to their own excellence, far too many great albums to be able to narrow it down to just 1