TAN Lost and Found Thread

So, nothing from @Maria or @Lowton_Red ???

1 Like

@cynicaloldgit mentioned @Lowton_Red in his goodbye post, implying he was no longer visiting these forums. Hope that’s not the case, we’ve seen so many regulars disappear over the last year or so.

3 Likes

She is fine.

3 Likes

Hello there everyone,

Sorry I haven’t been around. My mum was seriously ill in hospital with acute Kidney injury and sepsis. She just got back home 2 weeks ago and is sort of OK. It has been a very worrying time, I had anxiety that mum might catch Covid in the hospital. So relieved she is home.

Then, I forgot my password.

Hope you all are OK and in good health.

25 Likes

Happy that she is home and recovering. Good to hear from you

1 Like

Nice to hear from you…hope everything is well…they’re a bugger those passwords eh!!

1 Like

Missed you all. My head was all over the place.

I have alot of catching up to do on the TAN.

1 Like

Great to see you back @Maria and hope you mum continues to make good on her recovery

2 Likes

Thank you aussielad, fingers :crossed_fingers:. When she is telling me off, I know she is alright​:blush:.

So, what is the main topic of discussion these days?

The Carabo Cup match against Leicester was very entertaining and edge of your seat stuff.

:rofl:

Mum’s never change, no matter how old you are or where in the world you live - I still cope grief from mine

1 Like

Glad to hear your Mum is ok. I am sure she will be fine!

The current hot topic of discussion in TAN is how great an artist I am.

2 Likes

Mine still tells me to use the green Cross code, when I am crossing the road.

I can’t wait to see your art work😊

Hello Maria, it’s so good to have you back. Glad to hear that your mother is better and I pray that she recovers completely. While it can be a handful, taking care of our parents is also very fulfilling. Hope you are blessed with the strength to carry on. Merry Christmas.

On a separate note, hope @Scott.Jones is doing well too. :pray:

1 Like

Topics are widely varied

but in a week all will be concentrated in whether we should sell Origi

2 Likes

Thinking of LFCRich and his family. Other posters I miss seeing around (or are not seen around nearly often enough!) are Dane, @ubermick @Derecho Soueystash denos @Dublin_Kopite @RedSeven @DeathOrGlory

Hope they’re all doing well.

7 Likes

Welcome back to your red family.

1 Like

@Derecho was on in October I had mentioned him above and he liked my post but nothing since.

So you are boasting that your post is so great that he couldn’t resist liking it?

1 Like

Welcome Back Maria… Good to hear you and yours are ok :0)
Where mum’s are concerned you have a ‘free pass’ to spoil them as much as you want

1 Like