TAN's Fantasy Football League 24/25 season - NOW OPEN! :O

Make sure you use at least 1 special digit ie @ or ?

I spent ages yesterday trying to reset my password and forgot about that, so no matter what password I tried it would keep being rejected

of course. had all the checkmarks. did some totally random 12-14 alphanumeric as well. kept saying “cannot be same as existing password”

Only other thing I can think might work would be to clear your cookies and cache, but not 100% sure if that will do anything

@Semmy I had the same problem to begin with, wouldn’t accept my “!” so changed it to “£” but in all other years it’s allowed me to keep the same password. Daft twats…some old FA making up the rules as they go along.

nah it’s a system bug or something. I tried from a fresh browser, from my phone. I even managed to change my password using “forgot your password?” and then it prompted me to change it again then threw me the same stupid error…

tried a random alphanumeric pass, still no go.

Not off to the best of starts, 40 points with Cancelo and Rat boy Silva to play.

Had JWP on the bench…knew I should’ve put him over Cucu.

Picked up 22 points yesterday, but still got 5 of my team to play today.

The problem with that is my 2 CM’s play each other :grimacing:

Joined that or atleast sent the invite

1 Like

Bloody hell. I’m no longer 1st - LegoMikel no more. Now I’m Pep Gladioullus.

Yes I dropped Perisic ffs…

Classic from HM@HinduMonkey via Twitter

FPL STATS OF SHITHOUSERY 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊
Another week crashes like a wave of liquid excrement on a beach of despair and broken dreams. Time to survey the damage and decide which piss stains deserve their place in these hallowed halls. Let’s dive in…

MENDY – 5.0 – CHE
Kicking off a calamitous afternoon for premium defenders, the Chelsea keeper was tackled on his goal line and generally played with the composure of an injured wildebeest being hunted by a pack of carnivores. Like farting in a lift as Alisson walks in. Get out

MINGS – 4.4 – AVL
Alleged defender Tyrone Mings continues to impress in the heart of the defence for Gerrard’s Villa, a team who are about as good away from home as Priti Patel is at valuing human life. Zero tackles, zero blocks, zero use. A colossus of shit.

VVD – 6.5 – LIV
A fallen giant of Jotunheim. Where once stood a titan, now lies a wounded mortal… tragically struck down by Jordan of Pickford. He continues to soldier on, but having been torn apart by the most out of form attackers in World Football… the end is surely nigh.

JANSSON – 4.5 – BRE
A defensive horror show from a side quite clearly still high on their own supply following their annihilation of Utd last week. Fulham could and should have won this by more, as they tore through the Bees backline like an angry bear desperate for honey.

WALKER – 5.1 – MCI
An indescribably bad performance from Walker, in a match where City’s limitations if you attack them with pace were laid bare. Walker was so confused by the end, that he obviously thought he was at one of his infamous sex parties, and just tried to mount ASM.

NETO – 5.4 – WOL
Sat in almost 12% of teams like a turd that won’t flush. Wolves are the most toothless side the league has ever known. They have scored just 39 goals in 41 matches and people still think their attackers are a good idea. Granit Xhaka is on 20 points…

BOWEN – 8.4 – WHU
The good news for those who thought that Bowen was 0.5 overpriced this season, is that he’ll be 8m in two weeks
The former energiser bunny turned playboy bunny, has created just a single chance in three matches and now carries the threat of a drunk earthworm.

SON – 11.9 – TOT
Stuck in a rut with Richarlison looking over his shoulder, this was a hapless, near nomadic performance from the South Korean. Created nothing, failing with to find a man with 85% of his crosses and was hooked early again.
His heatmap looks like that of a mild yeast infection.

MOUNT – 7.9 – CHE
Three successive blanks for Chelsea’s alleged playmaker, who was subbed early again as he huffed and puffed and blew fuck all down. Their front 3 are currently sporting the chemistry of a LUSH store. It might look nice, but it just leaves shit everywhere.

FIRMINO – 4.5 – LIV
Firmino playing again would liberate the Liverpool attack somebody told me. If this is liberation, take me back to Native America. He was no match for dog on heat Martinez, and ultimately trudged off the pitch still having scored just one goal…this year.

VARDY – 9.4 – LEI
Vardy is a bit of a stats buster, but 4 touches in the box and 1 shot in 3 games is problematic. Leicester have a child playing dress up in goal, a single creative asset and look in total disharmony as a team. Christ, they could be ̷M̷a̷n̷ ̷U̷t̷d̷ Liverpool.

His heat map looks like a mild yeast infection

Fuck me dead, that is brutal yet hilarious. :rofl:

So a couple of tweaks for this week.

With finding form since moving and being given the No 9 job at Arsenal, I’ve decided to make Jesus captain, especially as they are at home to Fulham - he could be in for a rich afternoon. And to face a dire and shite Everton, Mbuemo is VC.

Still struggling to decide if I keep Jota or transfer him out and get someone fit, but with PL website saying he should be back by end of August, I think I’ll stay the course until then, and see if he does get back by then. Fuck knows I need to get another goalscorer playing so I can start building some points

So are we captaining Salah or not for this weekend?

Personally, I captained Jesus.

Arsenal vs Fulham, I think he will score a bucketload, and VC’d MBuemo as Brentford are against the blueshite, so again should be an easy day out for him

No. Son

Tempted to captain Darwin this week, but twice shy after not captaining Erling in the Manc derby.

Stupid fucking game.

After the drubbing we gave to the scum at the weekend… along with the criticism a lot of their players have come in for, went looking through the threads to see if we were ever in for signing the guy with the party trick of eating an apple through the strings of a tennis racquet, yes, its the same guy, their captain on Sunday, Bruno Fernandez.
Could not find anything on the TAN threads so maybe there was something on the old TIA board… Anyway, got to scrolling back through this category, lots of names no longer surfacing anymore, but Lordy, Lordy, Lordy… there will be some extremely embarrassed posters still on here if/when they ever look back upon the teams they chose in the past couple of years…
Won’t name names… but one team that was chosen by a very knowledgeable poster still posting regularly to this present day, had
Martinez in goal
Ruben Diaz
Jack Grealish
Luke Shaw
&
Bruno Fernandes as Captain… in his same team.!

:0)