TAN's Fantasy Football League 24/25 season - NOW OPEN! :O

Er, not sure, but in any case, it’s this:

League Code: 95aw22

1 Like

Cheers. I’m in. Tried to name my team Little Bastards, but it’s showing up as Pending Moderation, so I might stick with that.

Looks like we know who’s the league’s bad boy. :sunglasses: :smoking: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

It’s crazy this year. There are just so many players to consider and no clue how the rotation would affect them. I tend to not take Liverpool players (jinx and all), but Tsimikas is too good to ignore at 4. If something happens to him, feel free to blame me :stuck_out_tongue:

On the other hand, from other teams Sancho, Havertz, Lukaku, Kane, Grealish, Son, De Bruyne once he is back, etc. etc… you are bound to miss out on some high scoring players.

I’ve ended up with only one of the above!

It’s like that every year, but you can’t have them all.
I have 3 Liverpool and feel I will want more.

1 Like

The problem with Grealish now he’s gone City, and most City players aside from perhaps De Bruyne, is the size and quality of their squad. There’s no guaranteed starters, especially from December onwards.
Interesting to see how Jimenez performs. He was a reliable before the injury.
Arsenal have a few potential bargains; White, Smith Rowe, Saka.

2 Likes

True. The challenging aspect this year is the rotation factor. Especially the likes of City, Chelsea and to some extend us. Could be because of it being the 1st games and things will get clarified soon.

1 Like

This. I mean I thought for sure Ake has to start last season, but even a huge money spent on you won’t guarantee you as a starter.

1 Like

You’d expect Grealish to do what he did at Villa, play most games but for 65mins. He will be ahead of everyone else on the left wing spot… At £8mil seems a bargin really.

With 1.5 mil left to hopefully swap Firmino out for Lukaku.

Yeah, I’m trying to get mostly nailed-on starters in the beginning and then will reevaluate. No City or Chelsea to begin with and Mo and Trent are as nailed as they come + Tsimikas until Robbo is back

1 Like

Lukaku has come in at 11.5m mate.

1 Like

Ah great, he isn’t available I believe this weekend! Bobby Hattrick then I get all excited, leave Bobby in and he doesn’t score for weeks :smiley:

I took Thiago Silva and realized he hasn’t played one pre-season game. Had Havertz as well, then removed him. Couldn’t leave out Grealish though, because of what @Draexnael mentioned above and a definite bargain and someone who’s price will shoot up. Dias is another one nailed on starter along with Ederson, but broadly that might be it in the beginning.

@Draexnael 's team seems nice. Will Iheanacho start every game though?

He had a good pre-season but I’m expecting to drop him when Watkins is fit again.

Watkins and Wilson were interesting choices I was considering as well. What I finally went with is below though.

1 Like

I agree for Dias and Ederson, but not sure on Grealish, Pep said that he’s not ready to start before the Leceister game, so will wait and see. Also I don’t have space for Grealish in my current squad price structure.

Nacho was on the bench against City, he might start but it’s risky and I’m not going there to start with. Looks like Rodgers will play 4-2-3-1 and Vardy is nailed as the 1 + they have Daka.

1 Like

Nice, Jota was the one I really wanted to fit in… Still not 100% he starts though, knowing my luck he will and Bobby will be on the bench!

1 Like

Will post mine after 6pm :eyes:

1 Like

I am bound to use the wild card after GW 3… so :crazy_face:

This is usually me (and it’s usually GW2 :joy: ), but I’ve made myself promise to hold back on it for as long as possible.