TAN's Fantasy Football League 24/25 season - NOW OPEN! :O

2 Likes

2 Likes

Anyone knee-jerked Ben White out already? :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol itā€™s going very bad so farā€¦ Not picking Fernandes the rat faced little prickā€¦ ffs.

I have Fernandes as vice captain, but I just know everyone else in my league will have put him as captain :pensive:

Captained him to get atleast some positive of Utd winning. :see_no_evil:

Haha there we go Bobby doesnā€™t start :frowning: terrible startā€¦

Youā€™re fine lol

1 Like

It is a marathon not a sprintā€¦ At least that is what I am telling myself after a poor start :laughing:

1 Like

Ended on 69 points, not the best but not the worseā€¦ Going to stick with my team as I think Burnley at home weā€™ll do well.

Not going to chase the points this time! Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll keep Grealish till he drops in price, then when I remove him heā€™ll start banging.

1 Like

Kept Tsimikas on the bench!

Frustrated Head GIF

:clown_face:

Tempted to press the wildcard option nowā€¦

Defence: I opted for mostly fullbacks that would rack up assists but the selection seems to be off.
Chilwell, for some reason, is not starting ahead of Alonso. That is a wasted 6M right there which could have bought Dias or James. Lucas Digne I believe may come good over time with some assists to his name, but I do not expect points for clean sheets. Tsimikas would probably be dropped for Robertson soon. Bertrand predictably was injured. Should have bought Ajer instead of a Norwich midfielder that was classed as a defender (and has not played a single minute).

Midfield: Selected the wrong Aston Villa player. B.Traore is either injured or out of favour. Verdict still out on Soucek, he is playing well but not getting the final assist or goals.

Attack: All good so far thanks to Antonio.

Maybe after the international break? Not sure how teams would look after that and given the transfer window will be closed as well.

After my Tsimikas debacle I removed him and have taken Duffy. Will be removing Jota next as well. Lukaku is on my radar but outside my budget. Bamford and Toney havenā€™t done anything significant yet. Will wait for couple of GW before deciding on ruthless measures :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds stressfulā€¦or maybe I am just not doing it right :thinking:

I did my usual and blew my wildcard after gameweek 1!

Shame thereā€™s only 26 entered in the anfield noise league this season.

Iā€™m already down 16 or so points from transfers lol

Tempted to take Ronaldo but want to wait for couple of game weeks before going for him. Suddenly Fernandes who seemed like a ā€˜must haveā€™ looks so useless to have at 12.0 considering heā€™s not going to be on penalties and freekicks. Got in Mendy as well - the only one from Chelsea backline that looks guaranteed to play every game and they donā€™t concede much these days.

That wild card will have to be used very soon.

I have activated my wildcard. Just too much loses on the squad, especially the value of Chilwell and the loss of both DCL and Antonio at the same time. In defence, I swapped out Chilwell for Rudiger (only guaranteed member to start it seems) and Digne for Marcal. In midfield, Mount made way for Gray and Son for Torres. In attack, was tempted to take in Jimenez, but have gone for proven quality in Lukaku (indispensible it seems) and a gamble in Edouard. Left Antonio there as taking the hit in value is just not worth it.

Got in Ronaldo last week itself while he was scoringā€¦ Siuuuuuu. Win-win for me now. :smiling_imp:

Since Iā€™ll probably never take Salah, Iā€™ll see how I can manage Lukaku and Ronaldo both. I have removed Fernandes now so donā€™t have many premium players. Have Son and Grealish. Will give it a few more games probably before activating that wild card. I have Bamford who I wanted to remove, but Leeds have relatively easier games now and heā€™s most likely to score for them. Will probably be the one whoā€™ll make way.