TAN's Fantasy Football League 24/25 season - NOW OPEN! :O

Another masterclass by me, subbing out Toney for Hwang just before kick off.

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

One goal and an assist finally. Was bound to happen this week. I transferred him out for Ronaldo. :neutral_face:

We were not alone :see_no_evil:

I took a -4 hit as well :see_no_evil:

Used my wild card. Have taken average defenders. Huge risk taking De Bruyne, but think not many have him so hoping he’ll be differential. If he doesn’t, then City is doomed so that should do as well.

1 Like

Looks like any team not having at least one of Ronaldo, Lukaku or Antonio looks set to score poorly. Another poor hull from my team this week. Guess I will settle for jinxing Liverpool rivals instead!

1 Like

Some jinx that. :joy:

I had Cancelo and Douglas Luiz on the bench, 15 points down the drain already.

I made a decision at the start to take Salah and make him my captain every week… He’s keeping my team afloat.

Wish I’d made Salah captain instead of Ronaldo!

I’ve got both Sanchez; keeper and Duffy: CB for Brighton in my team. So hoping for a boring 0-0 for some good clean sheet points but also don’t want Brighton winning tonight and knocking Liverpool off top spot in the League!!

I might be the only noob not having Salah as captain. Who cares as long as I get this to see every week! :grin:

22 points for a captained Mo today. Hopefully Vardy bags a few from my point of view now.

Alonso is on a Tuchels shit list. Cooooool.

Why Havertz never plays???

Tuchels shit list is loooong.

1 Like

Removed him to get Kovacic and Greenwood

1 Like

I sort of gave up trying to predict which players Man City, Chelsea and Aston Villa will pick for each match due to their sheer squad depth. Even the likes of Dias can be dropped for Stones at any time. As such, I tend to rely on the other teams who have a more consistent starting XI to rack up the points.

Still keeping myself away from Liverpool players as much as possible in case I jinx them!

1 Like

Stupid Lukaku got injured after I used up my transfers.

I’ve used my free hit to bring in Vardy.

Well annoying Chelsea have a really easy run of games.

Put Mahrez in… I’ve jinxed him already. It’s your duty soldier. :grin:

1 Like