TAN's Fantasy Football League 24/25 season - NOW OPEN! :O

Done already! :wink:

1 Like

On a serious note, my defenders for past few weeks have been Livramento, Ben White, Lowton and Duffy and they have been giving me more points than the likes of Ronaldo, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Jota, Allen Maximin and Havertz.

Am wondering why I have always spend so much on defenders when these 4-5 range defenders are good enough to get some points as well.

1 Like

:grinning:

Well I went with sure playing defenders with some of them being even dangerous for a goal or a pass a bit. But the only jackpot Iā€™ve hit was with Livramento and Tsimikas on those 2 games he played. Creswell is nothing special Alonso suddenly does not play anymore. Thereā€™s only Cancelo I can count on. Until Pep suddenly drops him for a number of games.

I took a gamble on Mahrezā€¦ failed so far. But the kunt was mighty in CLā€¦ :angry:

Also took a gamble with Jimenez which played exactly minute or so.

The more Iā€™m overthinking and transfering the worst result I get.

1 Like

The only decision Iā€™ve made which has proved a success was to pick and captain Salah every week.

2 Likes

Almost everyone has him as captain and I donā€™t even have him. Just canā€™t dare to do that. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have him as captain again this weekend. Want that to pay off big time for many reasons!!

2 Likes

Best decision. 5-0 and Havertz gets 0 goals and assists.

I transfered in the ever present Azpilicuetaā€¦ Doesnā€™t start in a 7-0 rampageā€¦

Mahrez of course doesnā€™t play. Makes sense right Pep? Tnx Pep, I owe you a coke.

By which you mean one of theseā€¦

Right? :wink:

1 Like

Neither does De Bruyne.

Sarcastic Boy Meets World GIF

Absolutely.

Here here. I owe Pep 5 gramsā€¦ I mean cans of Coke.

Mixed bag for me. I switched Vardy to captain and Salah to vice captain, missing out on a shit load of points. I also forgot to take out De Gea. But new addition Smith-Rowe got a handy return.

Think from now on Salah just stays as captain regardless of opponent.

Already used up my transfer bringing Trent back. But still stuck with Ronaldo and Greenwood. Probably worth just paying the points penalties and getting rid of at least one of them!

You canā€™t make this sh*t up. :neutral_face:

Your team is MidtableWarriors then I think.

Go play your wildcard if you still have it and get Salah in!

If I still had my wildcard Iā€™d change most of my midfield and get rid of Ronaldo

1 Like

Yep. Midtable warriors, will be fighting relegation though :joy:

Salah is one player I donā€™t want to take, too scared to jinx him by anyway given my luck in FPL. And I have already used my wild card to bring in Ronaldo, De Bruyne and Lukaku.

1 Like

Yes I think you probably are a jinx!!

Youā€™re banned from signing any Liverpool players and itā€™s about time you sold Jota, sure heā€™s probably not starting today anyway :wink:

Just had a look at the table, seems you and @MViper are the joint leaders at top.
Not sure who else is in the relegation battle with me, but am presuming @ZinedineBiscan could be one? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: