The Amazing Planet and Nature Thread

Absolutely crazy. I wonder what the life expectancy is of guys who do this on a regular basis. It mustn’t be very high…

Great vid though…

1 Like

Omg! That was insane and dangerous flight. These guys are nutjobs, their families must have been nervous wrecks.

The scenery was spectacular though. Nice one @Retro_Helix .:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I saw another one of these videos, with these birdmen ( to me they look like one) in an amazing scenery. I was trying to figure out which place it was.

2 Likes

It’s not the size or the ferosity of the predator that counts, it’s how foxy they are!

2 Likes

:grimacing:

3 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

I really have no idea where to put this but for anyone thinking about picking a fight with a camel,… don’t.

Not sure the guy is even alive after this tbh.

Hopefully he is alive, and crippled for life. Absolute cunt of the highest order.

2 Likes

Prior to the attack, the animal had reportedly been described as peaceful and was often around children sans incident.

Nonetheless, authorities decided to put the camel down to prevent future attacks. Law enforcement is investigating whether the animal was held legally on camp property.

I think I’m turning into more of a misanthrope myself lately. :frowning:

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes