The Great TANdabidozi Pub Quiz

but you gotta admit, it is a proper headfuck of a question

Ex-Footballer… Anyone recognise him…??

Hang on. No one has answered my question yet.

The fear of peanut butter on the roof of your mouth… Next

1 Like

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Nobody’s answered mine either, despite it being highly pertinent to recent celebrations in the UK.

Is she the beginning of the current royal lineage or something? I know she had shit loads of children. So did one of them become George I, something like that?

1 Like

Ooh, good thought. If not that, was she the last of the previous royal lineage?

Admittedly I know bugger all about royal history, so purely taking a wild stab in the dark

1 Like

She was Mary Queen of Scots’ granddaughter and grandmother of George 1st, therefore the link that allowed him to be chosen as successor despite many other stronger Catholic claims.
Also, briefly Queen of Bohemia, thus her name.

Millions of Britons are of royal lineage

2 Likes

In that case you can all call me HRH Prince Commando of Birkenhead from now on. :+1::nerd_face:

2 Likes

On top of all your other titles?

1 Like

Okay so enough with the suspense… here is the answer.
Like father like son - Marc Klopp

phew…

thank fuck for that…the suspense was getting to me…

Liverpool Icons

Who are they and how did they meet?

1 Like

Guy on the left is King Theoden of Rohan, guy on the right is the president of Paul Pogba’s fan club

Never watched Boys from the Blackstuff.

Yosser Hughes and some other fella. Dole queue?

1 Like

Some other fella?

:scream:

2 Likes

I’ve just taken a proper look :rofl:

1 Like

It’s that Gary and Barry. They’re waiting for Terry to come and tell them to “Calm down”.

Many years ago I had a mate Clem from the army who used to rib me about ‘The Scousers, Barry, Terry and Gary’ and “calm down, calm down”. He came up to The Wirral for my 40th. The night before the party I took him to the social club over the road for a pint. My lad Gary came into the bar and I introduced him to Clem. Five minutes later my Daughter’s fella Barry came in and I introduced him. Clem gave me a funny look and I asked him what was up. He said “is this a piss take”? I was puzzled and asked him what he was on about. He said “Gary and Barry? Is Terry gonna walk in next”? I’d never even thought about their names until then. All I can say is thank goodness Terry Thompson wasn’t in the bar that night. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Good story.

Wrong answer.

1 Like