The Owners - FSG

I’m from and live in Manchester. I went to uni at John Moores, so had 4 years in the city aswell.

I am truly sorry if you’ve had trouble due to being from Liverpool, but I can only go off my own experience and I’ve seen some light hearted banter, some heated banter but nothing I’d say goes above what I’d call normal tribalism rivalary.

This is what I was responding to btw, not your posts;

Thats a xenophobia myopian response in my opinion.

There are utter cunts throughout society, all society… Including our fanbase. The irony is as sandsoftime says 80% of the match going fans at the old toilet aren’t from Manchester so to tar an entire city with such a toxic sweeping statement is just from a place of incorrectness and that view needs realigning… It’s not healthy.

If you encountered a similar view from the other “side”, it’s equally wrong.

Anyway I’m done discussing this, if people want to air their toxic, incorrect and utterly unhealthy views I pitty them, and hope they change. I’d urge them to direct their energy against the actual cause of a lot of the “fake” enmity… I.e. the right wing twats who feed hate…

p.s. The vast portion of the “feed the scousers” “bin dipper” insults originated from the dirty Tory south clubs in the 70/80s when both Liverpool and to a lesser extent Manchester were in mass poverty caused by the government. The fact idiot Utd fans use it is possibly the worst case of irony which is equally sadly totally lost on them.

1 Like