The Owners - FSG

Pull your trousers up man

Stop drooling.

I’d like to but it’s Saturday evening. It’s a thing.

How do I get the abs man. Taking the little one swimming tomorrow and I want to go all Baywatch

1 Like

First. Think more positive. If you’re donning speedos you’ve got to stop thinking of it as a little one.

5 Likes

:point_up_2:

:+1:

1 Like

Whatever way people phrase it the “hey that thing you made post after post explaining why you thought something can happen and why it needed to happen just happened… that’ll shut you up and make you realise how stupid you’ve been won’t it?” Is a very strange thing to be saying to people. All I’m saying. Now looking forward to at least 6 months of what looks like strongest, deepest, attack we’ve ever had!

1 Like

Wanting more investment in the squad is one thing (and we can have a debate about that). But there is a sizeable constituency of LFC fans who have lost their fucking minds when it comes to transfers and spending. Go check out the FSGOUT hashtag if you want a taster.

There is no need to be so sensitive and assume that anyone mocking the net spend twats is mocking you.

2 Likes

None of them are on here. Posts questioning where posters are or laughing that they’ll be quiet for awhile now are aimed at people on here surely?

2 Likes

With a rose tinted view, with Elliott, Jota, Konate, and now Diaz, that is 1/3 to 1/2 of a new side to the one that won the title 2 years ago. It’s retooling via sneak attack.

1 Like

Where’s the Sue Gray report John…! :0)

4 Likes

No. That’s you being over sensitive.

6 Likes

Milner wasn’'t the best LB in the league when he was playing as a LB. That’s revisionism. He was someone who was handy as a left back and willing to do the job for the team.

Also gave Moreno every chance to cement his place as a starting LB the next season. In fact, prior to his injury which led Robertson to get the starts , Moreno was playing very well as a LB (As in the 2017-18 beginning months) , It took a horror show against Sevilla and his injury for Robbo to start to get the minutes.

It’s just illustrative as he spends the most money. It’s equally as lazy to just keep saying we should be able to spend more money.

Let’s just enjoy this shall we, looks like we might see confirmation today. And then in the summer we’ll see this transfer in context of the wider plan.

4 Likes

Firstly it’s not revisionism, it’s opinion. An opinion I held at the time as well as now.

Secondly, thank you for demonstrating so aptly one of the worst aspects of people on this forum. That is taking one sentence out of a post which actually has nothing to do with the point the post is making and trying to use it to counter an argument that I was never trying to make.

If you believe Milner was good or average at LB or if you believe Robbo isn’t the best LB in the world is irrelevant. Only that we used a solution from in the squad while we identified and waited for a suitable long term option.

2 Likes

Sooooo this isn’t aimed at people on this forum? Pull the other one mate.

Well, mine wasn’t. Can’t speak for SBYM.

All I can say without prejudice to individuals this is Klopps own words on FSG.

“I also must make clear my appreciation to our ownership and football operations team for how they have managed to act so decisively to get this done.

He is the player we really wanted and they’ve made it happen, so I am very happy.”

8 Likes

I also think Milner was the best at LB for that year. He came out and said it wasn’t what he envisioned for himself but that Klopp told him he’d see more of the ball than ever before and so it proved. Our style of play and attacking threat from the full backs is clear now but in hindsight one can see Klopp’s vision from even before Trent and Andy came to the fore and that began with Milner and fair dues to him, he did absolutely brilliantly.

6 Likes

Come on, you can almost hear the gun being pointed at his head by some PR intern while they “gathered” those quotes!

He “must” make it clear?!

#FreeJĂźrgen

5 Likes