The Owners - FSG

Have you seen the footage though??

He is blinking SOS in Morse Code whilst reading the above.

3 Likes

At the time here, there had been one post for five days…

I was wondering where everyone was. In the Dias thread, I guess.

Don’t worry I know your intentions over your post!

Can we also add this one to the record as it feels like I’ve had far too many discussions in the past about Klopp’s preferences for buying in January, despite him already saying this in a number of ways on a number of occasions and using the lack of action as criticism against the ambition of the owners.

“I have always been a believer in only signing players in January if you would want to sign them in the summer, and that’s very much the case with Luis.

7 Likes

I think the simplest story (and one that illustrates well how we as a club function), is that we generally don’t do short-term transfers, and Diaz was someone we’ve been after as a long-term target but as always, at the right price. Once it became clear that he was available at a cut-price given Porto’s financial troubles, we were always going to be sniffing around and pouncing on it.

My guess about @Draexnael’s quote is that our operations are sufficiently well-run that when the right opportunity becomes available, we can move really quickly and get things done.

3 Likes

This is a well know thing in German football, or at least at Dortmund.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Where’s the Nat Philips loan money John?

1 Like

I am not too analytical but wouldn’t it be fair to say that since FSG became owners, the club has improved in most areas, if not all? Stadium extension one down, 2nd one on the way. Titles won and consistently in the shout in past seasons. Great club structure in players, coaches, recruitment, and commercial and community development. Brand new academy. I think it’s fair to say, while not perfect, one of the best owners in the league.

17 Likes

Absolutely, but moaning is more fun :wink:

5 Likes

If not for a club who are basically playing fm with money cheats FSG would be overseeing a total dominance of football for the club over many years.

13 Likes

The next post will most likely be the inevitable “Where is the money, John?”

Well technically, by not saying anything else, isn’t that what your post is saying?

Still stuck in the sofa…of his SuperYacht Elysian.

This sofa:

Why that center table is padded?

4 Likes

More stiching means more creveses for money to be hidden in :wink:

So begs the question Where’s the padded table money John? :joy:

2 Likes

If I was married to Linda I’d have everything padded. Just putting it out there.

6 Likes

Aren’t your tables padded? I thought everyone had them.

Wondering whether you all noticed a certain art piece at top right wall.

9 Likes