The Owners - FSG

My friend from Monday is closing his Pub kitchen and restaurant says it costs more than it makes now.

1 Like

Unless itā€™s tested.

Just a thought on this. I think, from a vague memory we have quite high costs for pitch maintenance, or at least we used to. Is that still the case?

League 1 and 2 will I expect see some scenarios but you expect the conference will certainly have to do it and below.

I can see the football league moving to 1 or 2 pm if it bites hard or at least being allowed to.

Yes but by what means did they sign those players in the first place? Hereā€™s a clue: It wasnā€™t by astute and canny player recruitment with deference to any UEFA rule you would care to shake a stick at.

We are signing Jude Bellingham in the summer, FSG are going to spend some money he is going to replace Milner, Ox-Chamberlain and Naby Keita and is not bothered about playing in Europa league. :cry:

Or some people need to realise we are five games into a season and have had up to 10 players out at times.

5 Likes

Bellingham cash incoming :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This coming on the back of a window thatā€™s just closed where we just scrambled to loan a player to fill a gap. I feel twitter will not take this well.

5 Likes

Probably buy 3 Bellingham, Caicedo and Bowen with all the money. :grin::grin:

Thatā€™s because they are all fucking stupid.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know why I have an overwhelming urge to reply to every post that mentions Jarrod Bowen and say that heā€™s shit. But I do. Bowen is shit.

4 Likes

We already got Diaz, Nunez, Carvalho. Why would we need Bowen?

That would be nice.

Or sign Arthur permanently if he does well

1 Like

Bellingham, Gavi, and Gvardiol next summer. Extend Firmino, Thiago, and Keitaā€™s deals. Thatā€™ll do me.

Taken to the Who would you buy threadā€¦

I think itā€™s highly likely weā€™ll go for Caicedo. There is fairly good evidence that we moved for him at the end of the window, which sounds a lot like bringing forward a move planned for later.

I wonder if this is the kind of ā€˜risk takingā€™ Klopp was referring to. Caicedo at this point would be a risk, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the idea was to give him another season in the PL to settle.

I think weā€™ll sign Bellingham and Caicedo, and leave it there. I donā€™t see where this stuff about needing three midfielders is coming from.

If we were fine at the start of the window with what we had but next season will be looking to part ways with Milner, Ox and Keita, then it stands to reason we will need three.

Edit - Depending on the development of Bajcetic, Morton etc.

1 Like

Milner being the third one