The Owners - FSG

If I like your post am I brown nosing? No matter I’m sure it will come up in the Zoom call tonight for the No-Draex’s Alliance, so hopefully they will feedback for complete clarity.

“One of”, not simply “the”? Phew.
My title’s still safe.

4 Likes

It is widely accepted that it was the Matip injury that forced the hand of the owners. Given that means we had 48 hours to get a first choice CB in with almost no money to play with Edwards and co have worked a minor miracle to pull off the Kabak deal. Let’s not kid ourselves that FSG have done anything other than the bare minimum here. Any other outcome from this window would have been a disaster.

6 Likes

Sometimes we get our knickers in a twist over nothing! I may very well be a stupid man, who completely misses the point, but we just shored up the defence, so this is a good thing! Right? We did it at low cost, while also keeping our options open on Kabak, just in case he doesn’t grab his chance with both hands.

The position is thus strengthened - and it needed to be, after some rotten luck there. We had two good results in London, the team looks to be getting some sharpness back, we have defenders on board and now some wind in our sails as we look to see what we can yet rescue and achieve from the season.

So, all’s well that ends well?

It should be. The bickering is silly at this point.

2 Likes

I noticed that it took you a while to like it. I thought momentarily we may have to reconsider ‘the arrangement’.

2 Likes

You’re no innocent flower yourself. A fair few privately have the view that you hold the moderator thing over the forum to assert control over reasoned argument contrary to your views, which you seem to think are always right.

I don’t misrepresent, exaggerate and lie about what people have said, as the other guy does, and you’re prone to exaggeration to try and make a point and portray someone as you wish to.

As I said previously, I don’t know what you’ve personally spent in cash terms following the reds, how many matches you’ve been to, whether you have any affinity with the city, or whether you’d stick up for it where you live. I’m heavily invested in all of those ways, but I don’t think I’m anymore right than anyone else.

At the end of the day, I came back to posting because of what officials were doing to our season.

Clearly I’m not perfect, I have flaws like anyone, but my intent is just to express LFC related thoughts in a place of supposed fellow reds.

Anyway I’ll try and get back to that, and ignore these exchanges in future.

3 Likes

i have to admit, even our arguments are boring nowadays…

what happened to the good old fashion insult-a-thon and pile on where posters would kick in, wrongly, half way through a slanging match.

not a single one of these posts is ‘reportable’, you should both hang your heads in shame.

14 Likes

Who the fuck asked you, ya cunt!

7 Likes

Imagine how bad the arguments would be today if we didn’t sign anyone yesterday!!

Anyway, there are bound to be differing opinions… it is why football fans come onto the forums, as tempting as it is sometimes, to let criticism become a tad raw and personal, the way the world is at the moment… Is it really worth it…! Count to ten and change the subject is my preferred way to go!
We all LFC fans at the end of the day are we not…!

who let you out of your your room pet, its not tablet and dinner time yet, we’ll call you when the tea is served …

and please put your pants back on…management is visiting today

Dr Evil Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

Just look at your hair…

1 Like

Will you two take it back to private messages…

1 Like

Weird to bring it up, then. :thinking:

Charming.

2 Likes

let it go GIF

We are all cunts.

Wheres the beer money John we need a chill out brew at TAN.

8 Likes

Think the younger people in the group would call that a “flex.”

In a sentence, that was a weird flex @RedForever

I need a drink. FSG IN. But I’m a yank so my opinion doesn’t count

7 Likes

Be that as it may, have you figured out if there is air or sand in a football? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d have to pull my head out of my ass first before I could even tell ya…

You think my uncle John may have a clue?

1 Like

Can I ask what the KY_TN stands for?

This was the best one.

Literally the same post!

2 Likes