The Owners - FSG

Memory issues?

1 Like

Season is about to start and we got mac Domi and Jones with a niggle, only other fit midfielder is Elliott. Thiago will be rushed back and get injured again after a couple of games.

Does Jones have a niggleā€¦.

I aint going nowhere Dutch, im used to dealing with bullies. Thank you for being kind i appreciate it.

2 Likes

Several people on here are critics of FSG. I think theyā€™ve made a few mistakes along the way, but generally theyā€™ve been good for the club. As for the accusations you make about them, show me the evidence, because you sound a bit obsessed.
As for childish crap, comparing people to Putin canā€™t be beaten.

3 Likes

Usually

Do enjoy every single minute of your time here.

Putinā€™s.

The time draws nearer to mascots return, he will need blood to prepare for another 10 & a half months battle with you once more :rofl:

1 Like

Could do with another 4Mb for sure.

SIC.

Worst holiday resort ever

4 Likes

You are Bugsy Malone, I claim my fiver.

You can have points for that one.

Montreal Poutine GIF by Bob aux Halles

donā€™t care for it

Old mac domi had a farm, eee ahh eā€¦ā€¦

Donā€™t let GR or Dutch see you said that!!!

At this moment I happy with our owner. Missing Caicedo is nothing to me, the important is we know we willing to pay and improve squad. Maybe this summer is not really well planned but I am happier than ever. Fuck Caicedo, The more important is we need to sorted our board soon, we can not use intern sporting director forever.

2 Likes

And Iā€™m Lukashenko. NO questions will be asked in this thread, understood?

(Iā€™m already opening up a gulag for all dissenting voices btw)

But you donā€™t have Siberia :grin:

Yes, but we have a virtual Siberiaā€¦ :sunglasses:

If the toothless PL head honchos wonā€™t enforce FFP in any meaningful way (investigation or punishment is no deterrent at all) then I canā€™t see how we avoid another run towards a super league. Either that or we get sold to a nation/state.

I am sure the Saudis have something to do with Chelseaā€™s limitless spending. Clearlake has to account for its investments to the investors and Saudis have a huge chunk in there