• Jose Mourinho (Tottenham Hotspur)
  • Slaven Bilic (West Brom)
  • David Moyes (West Ham)
  • Nuno Espírito Santo (Wolves)

0 voters

So who will win the sack race?
Uncle Woy or Moyesy for me.

1 Like

Yup, going for Hodgson here too, but Moyes wouldn’t surprise me either. Both are a bad few results from the door, you feel.

Lamps for me.

Spent big bringing in big names so the pressure will be on him to get instant results with no real preseason to built any sort of understanding or team cohesion, plus not getting a better keeper means they’l struggle early on, and can see them being mid table come xmas, so he’ll get a nice pay off and the chance to spend the holidays with the family for once.

1 Like

Arteta Man City :rofl: wicked :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dang, I tried editing just now and it won’t let me :joy:

Same here. 5 minute limit. That’s going to be a problem for the match threads. I’ll see if I can find a workaround.

I’ll go for Moyes or Bilic,as we found out with Evans and Houllier,co-managing a team doesn’t turn out too well for 1 of them.

Moyes for the chop

You can delete the poll and replace it. I’ll have a dig around in the admin controls and see if this can be changed.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And West Ham United is relegated.

1 Like

It might make them a bit more contentious

FFS. Can’t be bothered doing it again. Moyesy will probably be at West Brom before the season is out.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

No votes for Klopp yet :confused:

Are we all believers now?

Voting for fat Frank,another epic meltdown at Klopp results in a fine and points deduction for Chelski and Roman in a fit of rage after his spending spree sends in the Novichok squad.

1 Like

Bilic i would imagine.

There are so many candidates who sit on an eject seat if the first few results go against them…

Lampard, Uncle Woy, Moyes, Ole at the wheel, José…

Ok, I’ll go with Moyes, because he’s even less competent than the others.

The way that West Ham are starting their season – basically open protests by their club captain and others in the squad against the owners – does not bode well. Honestly I feel a bit bad for Moyes.

Ole has an incredible ability to get his team to win just enough to give them hope and avoid the sack, and become the ole we all know. I wish all our rival managers had the ability to make their fans this gullible.

Yes, that makes him a bit of a favourite. Just noticed that whoever has set up the poll got it wrong: two managers are currently coaching West Brom… :wink:

@Mascot, can you amend this, mate? I tried to, but apparently, I can’t edit a poll five minutes after it has been set up.

(Oh and Hassenhuttl is in fact Hasenhüttl.)

No. It appears polls can’t be edited five minutes after posting. The only thing to do is delete the whole thing and start again. Very annoying. It’s something that’s we’ll need to look at and hopefully there is a setting somewhere for that.

1 Like

Think it’ll be a close run thing between Bilic and Moyes with Slaven more likely to go first as I can see West Brom being rooted to the bottom along with Fulham while West Ham will do their usual flirting with danger thing.
Personally I would like to see the current front runner go first, but I think so long as Palace stay up then he’ll stay till the end of the season and then be put out to grass.