The Sackrace Thread

You can delete the poll and replace it. I’ll have a dig around in the admin controls and see if this can be changed.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And West Ham United is relegated.

1 Like

It might make them a bit more contentious

FFS. Can’t be bothered doing it again. Moyesy will probably be at West Brom before the season is out.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

No votes for Klopp yet :confused:

Are we all believers now?

Voting for fat Frank,another epic meltdown at Klopp results in a fine and points deduction for Chelski and Roman in a fit of rage after his spending spree sends in the Novichok squad.

1 Like

Bilic i would imagine.

There are so many candidates who sit on an eject seat if the first few results go against them…

Lampard, Uncle Woy, Moyes, Ole at the wheel, José…

Ok, I’ll go with Moyes, because he’s even less competent than the others.

The way that West Ham are starting their season – basically open protests by their club captain and others in the squad against the owners – does not bode well. Honestly I feel a bit bad for Moyes.

Ole has an incredible ability to get his team to win just enough to give them hope and avoid the sack, and become the ole we all know. I wish all our rival managers had the ability to make their fans this gullible.

Yes, that makes him a bit of a favourite. Just noticed that whoever has set up the poll got it wrong: two managers are currently coaching West Brom… :wink:

@Mascot, can you amend this, mate? I tried to, but apparently, I can’t edit a poll five minutes after it has been set up.

(Oh and Hassenhuttl is in fact Hasenhüttl.)

No. It appears polls can’t be edited five minutes after posting. The only thing to do is delete the whole thing and start again. Very annoying. It’s something that’s we’ll need to look at and hopefully there is a setting somewhere for that.

1 Like

Think it’ll be a close run thing between Bilic and Moyes with Slaven more likely to go first as I can see West Brom being rooted to the bottom along with Fulham while West Ham will do their usual flirting with danger thing.
Personally I would like to see the current front runner go first, but I think so long as Palace stay up then he’ll stay till the end of the season and then be put out to grass.

Ok, managed to find it. You can now edit without a time limit. :blush:

1 Like

Unfortunately I think it wipes all the votes?

I voted Moyes, largely because West Ham seem a bit toxic right now.

Lampard might not see the season out, but I think Moyes is further along towards the exit door, before a ball has even been kicked.

Lampard has spent well, no central defender yet mind, and expectations at Chelsea will be high, not just for top four, but also for a title challenge. If it doesn’t happen the natives will be restless and the owner has no qualms about pulling the trigger. But there’s a sense in which they might be trying to change their revolving door policy on the manager, and hiring a young club legend might buck the trend and he could have a longish stint there, overcoming a few ups and downs. Mind you, I don’t think he can go as low as not finishing top four, or they will sack him.

Mourinho might be vulnerable too. Bad whiner, and before he rolled up Spurs were top four certs, and he has taken them the wrong way. He’s a rich man and he won’t be able to keep his trap shut, and at some point Levy might have had enough of that.

Hodgson vulnerable.
Dyche vulnerable too, strangely, but there’s a sense Burnley can’t do any better and will now only regress, in sort of an Eddie Howe/Bournemouth way.

Lots of candidates, but it’s Moyes for the sack first.

2 Likes

Hm. That’s not ideal.

Voter fraud already? Trump and Barr are right!

3 Likes

It took me a few seconds to remember what thread I was in here :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It was the postal votes, messing everything up :rage:

2 Likes