The Spursy Thread

So Spurs and Everton are going neck-to-neck in the messed up managerial recruitment trophy. :clap:

really simple. I’ll be beaten by Klopp 3-0 and i’ll be happy it wasn’t 6-0

Some will remember that early in his career he played a year or two on loan at Rangers. My mate was in the Scottish prem at the time and is a beast of a man - 6’5" and 16 stone even in his playing days. He has a pic in his house of Gattuso reaching up and grabbing him by the throat. It’s his proudest possession :slight_smile:

9 Likes

If anyone can remember Joe Jordan in his playing days…
Gattuso is a lucky man that JJ kept his cool… Otherwise he would have ripped Gattuso’s arm clean off…!

3 Likes

Levy obviously doesn’t know what to do next. His scatter gun approach to finding a new manager, indicates that he has no idea or a plan.

2 Likes

Spurs are changing their name to Harry Hot Spurs to entice Kane to stay.

1 Like

Winks to be vice-captain and Redknapp returns as manager…

Clear since he hired a washed-up Jose thinking he was going to be the one to turn things around.

27 Likes

Damn, just posted someone’s tweet saying this! Sorry Scott, didn’t see this post first.

2 Likes

Tottenham would be better appointing Rafa. He’d win them a cup with their squad I’m sure.

4 Likes

It would also be a better job for Rafa. Not so much hatred towards him and Spurs are a bigger club than Everton.

3 Likes

It also has the benefit that he would be following Mourinho into a club where he failed, behaved badly and was booted out unceremoniously. Any success would be so much sweeter for him.

2 Likes

Boewhhahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Am not great with history, but does anyone no what the longest time a club has gone without a permanant manager is?

Spurs would have to be getting close surely

1 Like

So let me get this straight, they go after one manager (Conte) but get scared off by his transfer expectations, agree terms with another (Fonseca) but pull out of the deal at the 11th hour to chase another manager (Gattuso), only to ditch interest in him 24 hours later.

What a fucking mess. Spursy.

11 Likes

Geoff from the Dog and Duck Fc of the Thurrock Sunday League will be interviewed next….

1 Like

Saw a great comment on a Spurs forum that each new manager rumour makes them pine for the previous manager rumour they were pissed off about at the time :rofl:

6 Likes

Bring back Hoddle. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Conte, Fonseca, Gattuso, Lopetegui…There’s only one man for the job now…

Premier League Sam GIF by Play Sports

4 Likes