The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

Oldest gags in the world are slapstick, She was fine.

I don’t understand why she didn’t follow the path of the wheel.

I was actually worried if she was fine, she could have died

She is a woman, nuff 'said … :innocent: :laughing:

she went down well… ahem

You’re a wierd one! :rofl:

She tthought hse was fine when she sidestepped it. she felt like she was ‘OLE at the wheel’

Never works out well.

1 Like

Gees is she still alive after that? Scary as that is.

Wheels, as I have stated before, flying off a car are very scary things. I doubt she even knew what hit her. As an innocent bystander I just can not figure how that is funny. Then again I’m not wierd I’m just crazy (fada!).

1 Like

I think it would be funny if it wasn’t a 15kilo lump or whatever it weighs. I can see the slapstick side of it but my thinking how serious it could have been has well overtaken that

I saw the damage an articulated lorry wheel can do when it came off on the motorway once. A motorway that we were working on, so in a 50mph zone and we had people working in that verge. We got lucky that day.

1 Like

That’s my immediate reaction too. 15kg slammed into the back of the head, and probably face down onto the pavement. That could be some serious head injury.

Yeah, but she’s knocked out of her shoes…that’s funny…

I just saw 2 guys beating up someone in an alley so I felt the need to step in to help.

He stood no chance against the 3 of us

1 Like

@Flobs it is the fact she sidesteps it and it rebounds from behind her.

I am not laughing at the woman being hit but the sheer ‘fate’ of it all.
We are not made aware of the aftermath- we don’t know if she got up and walked away or if she died.
It is not HAHA funny.

2 Likes
1 Like

that is hilarious . :rofl:

That’s an old Les Dawson gag.

Me and the wife were walking down the street the other day, and we saw six men beating up the mother in law. The wife said ‘are you you going to help out’. I said ‘No - six is plenty’.

as big Jon pointed out elsewhere…

1 transgender joke and its all off limits…yet lets discuss beating up people in alleys and 6 guys beating up an old woman.

not really fussed…but we find ourselves in a weird cul de sac nowadays…

3 Likes

Get out of there quick before @aussielad and his mates come and beat you up. :wink::nerd_face:

1 Like

You are Ricky Gervais.
Thank you!