The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

A man walked out to the street and caught a taxi just going by. He got into the taxi, and the cabbie said, "Perfect timing. You’re just like Brian!

Passenger: “Who?”

Cabbie: “Brian Sullivan. He’s a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to Brian Sullivan, every single time.”

Passenger: “There are always a few clouds over everybody.”

Cabbie: “Not Brian Sullivan. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.”

Passenger: “Sounds like he was something really special.”

Cabbie: “There’s more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody’s birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Brian Sullivan, he could do everything right.”

Passenger: “Wow. Some guy then.”

Cabbie: “He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Brian, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Brian Sullivan.”

Passenger: “An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?”

Cabbie: “Well, I never actually met Brian. He died. I’m married to his fuckin’ widow”

5 Likes

:joy::rofl:

A man wakes up one morning to find a gorilla on his roof

So he looks up the yellow pages and sure enough, there’s an ad for “Gorilla Removers”. He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he"ll be there in 30 minutes.

The gorilla remover arrives and gets out of his van. He’s got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a huge, ferocious looking dog.

“What are you going to do?”, the homeowner asks.

“I’m going to put up this ladder against the roof, then I’m going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with the bat. When the gorilla falls off, the dog is trained to grab the gorilla’s testicles and squeeze. The gorilla will be subdued enough for me to lock him in the cage in the back of the van.”, says the gorilla remover and hands him the shotgun.

“What’s the shotgun for?”, asks the homeowner.

“If the gorilla knocks ME off the roof, shoot the dog.”

5 Likes

4 Likes

That is about the size of some flats in London. Yours for £1,000 per week.

1 Like

Great zoom setup

As long as your PC can run a good background

1 Like

The top 15 funniest jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe 2017

1. “I’m not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change” - Ken Cheng

2. “Trump’s nothing like Hitler. There’s no way he could write a book” - Frankie Boyle

3. “I’ve given up asking rhetorical questions. What’s the point?” - Alexei Sayle

4. “I’m looking for the girl next door type. I’m just gonna keep moving house till I find her” - Lew Fitz

5. “I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the ‘brella’. But he hesitated” - Andy Field

6. “Combine Harvesters. And you’ll have a really big restaurant” - Mark Simmons

7. “I’m rubbish with names. It’s not my fault, it’s a condition. There’s a name for it…” - Jimeoin

8. “I have two boys, 5 and 6. We’re no good at naming things in our house” - Ed Byrne

9. “I wasn’t particularly close to my dad before he died… which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine” - Olaf Falafel

10. “Whenever someone says, ‘I don’t believe in coincidences.’ I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!”’ - Alasdair Beckett-King

11. “A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men’s singles event” - Angela Barnes

12. “As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer” - Adele Cliff

13. “For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don’t want to do it” - Phil Wang

14. “I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark” - Adam Hess

15. “I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act” - Tim Vine

1 Like

A toilet and a sink for £1000?

Your dreaming mate.

1 Like

2 Likes

You bought milk & bread?

you rich cunt! :wink:

7 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes