The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

most retail workers are told not to interfere with robberies. that getting injured isn’t worth the product being stolen

That said, the kids know this and it basically encourages them to steal. Not sure what the rules are in UK but anything under 18yo is considering a juvenile and separate court system (which needs to change)

Why can’t Miss Piggy count to 70?

Whenever she gets to 69, she gets a frog in her throat

4 Likes

Brilliant.

1 Like

I don’t give a fuck about the telephones or Tesco for that matter. However seeing that gimp and the way he pushed that poor old lady with a walking stick has got me mad!
If I ever cross that chappy and can borrow a walking stick he’s going to get a right old thrashing.

1 Like

Then the injured lad went home and told his mummy that a big boy beat him up for no reason,

She then bought her little angel the latest x box game to cheer him up

Disclaimer.

Thats not my account :thinking:

No idea who these geezers are but, lolz at the involuntary ‘I just got smacked in the face’ dance.

Just been told by my brother (a big fight fan) that is not Jake Paul.

Edited to add
Watch: Fake Jake Paul Gets Rocked In Viral Video | FIGHT SPORTS

1 Like

Not quite. This story is really old and quite famous at the time. The injured lad earned about $,40,000(aus) for interviews while the big boy had to endure meeting Justin Bieber

We could all do with some of this as our dreams of at least a CL finish looks like it lies in tatters

3 Likes

We’re not even halfway through the season yet.

Admittedly, we’re looking terrible at the moment, but haven’t this team’s feats over the last five or six years earnt them at least a little bit of faith?

4 Likes

That’s just me today mate, tomorrow I’ll be back to keeping my hopes up for it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Told this so many times since I read it. Brilliant!

1 Like

Meaning: You need to stop eating cheese before going to bed