3 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes
1 Like

the princess bride GIF

1 Like
1 Like

6 Likes

Three men are stranded on a desert island, when a bottle washes up on the shore. When they uncork the bottle, a genie appears and offers three wishes. The first wishes to be taken to Paris. The genie snaps his fingers, and the man suddenly finds himself standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. The second man wishes that he were in Hollywood, and with a snap of the genie’s fingers, he finds himself on a Tinseltown movie set. The third man, now alone on the island, looks around and says, “I wish my friends were back.”

4 Likes

There was a guy called Tom walking along the prom with a head the size of a ping-pong ball…
Coming the other way he sees an old mate from years back…
“Hello Tom” the mate says, “Long time no see”
"Yeah Hi Tony " replies ping-pong head Tom “My you have not changed a bit”
“Thanks” says Tony, “but if you don’t mind me asking Tom… What happened there” nodding at this tiny orb balancing in the middle of a broad pair of shoulders…
“Well Tony… It was like this. I was walking along this prom exactly a week ago and I saw a bottle bobbing about on the edge of the waves, jumped the guardrail and went and fished it out… when I got it back on the beach and started to dry it off… a Jeanie appeared, but not just any Jeanie, this was the most gorgeous looking, voluptuous Jeanie ever, with long dark hair that touched upon the best looking arse you could ever imagine… and she said to me”
“you have released me from this bottle after being corked up for over 50yrs, and for that oh master, I am going to grant you one wish”…
“Well Tony if you had of seen her…absolutely gorgeous… so I asked her for a little head… and here I am trying to find her again”…! :0)

2 Likes

Jeanie?
GIF by hero0fwar

1 Like

If I had put Genie it might have confused some… AC/DC :0)

Did you show your wife the sterilisation and deworm documents? Those are crucial.

I asked my wife if I’m the only one she’s ever been with?

She said yes, all the others had been nines or tens

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes