The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

A single sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it. That means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1,587.5TB

That’s a lot of information to swallow

2 Likes

1 Like
5 Likes

:nauseated_face:
‘all your pain’ in one video? And this is posted alongside shelling and charred bodies, WTF.

Even though I live in a very privileged place completely free of violence where all my needs are met and I have indeed experienced many of these things I can’t say that I can ‘relate’ tbh. Sorry just missing any humour here.

1 Like

It’s just a compilation video of sods law incidents. No need to be offended or think too deeply about it.

Are we to not have any distraction or humor until the russian invasion is over?

In that case we should never joke about anything since there’s usually airstrikes going on in multiple places several times a year.

4 Likes

Famine, death, torture, rape, murder, natural disasters etc. All daily events. I’d imagine more people die of malnutrition or lack of basic medicines every day worldwide than the total Ukrainian losses so far.

3 Likes

This thread is for light relief, some of us need it and are grateful to those who post nonsense as our lives aren’t great and we get a little pause coming in here.
If I want to know about charred bodies I go to the relevant thread and believe me I spend more time there than here but here is for something different. Even in war people find things to laugh about or they go stark raving mad, like that nutjob in Russia.

9 Likes

Needs a modicum of humour, innit?

Well, yes but who is to decide what others find funny, that one didn’t make me laugh as it frustrated me particularly the sketch where an ‘important’ item falls between the car seat and the central console, that’s a real bummer. :sob: however I can imagine someone else might find that funny. There has to be some live and let live. :smiley:

Live and let die, surely? :wink:

A slip of the tongue from a newsreader leads to a clarification/apology that feels straight out brass eye

2 Likes

7 Likes

This is a good one by The Onion. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

We do well over here we do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

5 Likes