The TV Thread redux

Yo lfti… I tend to follow the actress or actors I like across the series they are in… So
Extraordinary Attorney Woo… 9/10
Good Doctor…9/10
Alice…9/10
Itaewon Class… 7/10
Alchemy of Souls… 8/10
Replay 1988 - not seen it yet
Our Beloved Summer… 7/10
Lawless Lawyer… 6/10
Rugal 7/10
Sisyphus 7/10
My Name… 8/10
Live… 9/10
Partners for Justice…9/10
Stranger… 8/10
Mr Sunshine… 10/10
The Good Detective…9/10
The Glory 8/10
Dr John… 10/10
That Winter the Wind Blows… 10/10
Voice…8/10
Tomorrow…10/10
Abyss…8/10
They all South Korean…
Outside of that list, Young Sheldon…10/10
:+1:

1 Like

Is there an US version too?

Yes lfty, but I preferred the SK series. The cast are more suited to the roles

US version: Five season
ROK version: 20 episodes

Definitely going with the Korean version. But the US version was good too. Have you tried it?

Yes but I don’t like the Doctor guy in it… Could not connect with the way he portrayed the role. I think the US bought the rights to it so with the extra seasons it looks like they are attempting to get their money’s worth…
Good Doctor and Extraordinary Attorney Woo are the opposing male and female roles and the struggles these gifted people face.

1 Like

Took a break before starting S3 of For All Mankind and tried Kaleidoscope on Netflix. That’s the one heist show where the episodes can be watched in any order (not really) and so each user gets their own randomized order (again, not really). It was a game attempt, but more relied far more heavily on the gimmick than on plot.

I’ll check it out. Loving last of us atm, a fantastic mix. Refreshing to see a young actress that isn’t your stereotypical Disney beauty queen delivering quality acting. And with regards to episode 3, writers need to take note, this is how you incorporate alternate lifestyles into a episode, rather than haphazardly throwing some generic flavour of the month sexual orientation into a show, in order to appease an imaginary audience.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be up at 2:17 on a school night watching The Last of Us……

Not liking it at all.

My TV watching has been a bit heavy recently so turned back to The Flight Attendant (season 2) on HBO for something a bit lighter. It’s silly, but good fun.

So lovey dovey :expressionless:

Have you watched Mad Dog?

Not yet lfti…
just finished watching -
The Fiery Priest… 8/10
Witch at Court… 8/10

Jnr now binge watching Buffy. Never watched it, assumed it was crap. Just watched 2 minutes, had to tear myself away from watching. Hello SMG……

1 Like

You are late to the party K :0)

Picard seasons 1 and 2 were bloody awful.

Season 3 is absolutely, utterly, surprisingly and wonderfully brilliant :slight_smile: Just watched ep5, it’s Trek at its best.

The Bear by Fx/Hulu is really really good. It’s a dark comedy about working in professional kitchens.

1 Like

Hasnt it just won an award?

What is Yellowjackets on Paramount+? Any good?