Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Indeed, we’re guilty of more than a few rubbish signings ourselves but I could do with a laugh to be honest.

He’ll end up at Everton, where most of Utd’s rejects go.

https://twitter.com/rioferdy5/status/1661837579157635072?t=x-l6edwMeTh6cMkAKiJOaw&s=19

Rio’s proclaimed ‘Ten Hags at the wheel’. Last time he used it things went tits up soon after. Hopefully not long till the thread title can change to incorporate it

An embarrassing loss today would be a lovely start.

1 Like

Ten Hag Manchester United GIF - Ten Hag Manchester United Man Utd - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AndyArmchair/status/1662946721175830530?s=20

4 Likes

Their fanbase and owners and everyone is kidding themselves to be honest.

“Oh we could spend if we got taken over… “ like spend over and above this, what did they for a Europa League club potentially miss out on?

I know they were linked with Nunez and Gakpo, the latter they could easily have bought I assume, I know Nunez wanted to join us.

They could have had two Gakpo’s for the price of Antony and Gakpo has 7 goals and 2 assists compared to 4 and 2.

2 Likes

A lot of the areas where the manager earns his money EtH has done well this year. One where he hasnt is in picking players to bring in and getting value for money with them. He absolutely would have had more money to spend on permanent signings in the winter had he not gone all in on forcing his bosses to spend that money on Anthony. It was widely reported when they pushed through the deal for Anthony that it was money coming out of the budget for later windows and that this realty had been explained to him. Essentially the club told him they wanted to back him, and so if he really wanted this kid they would do, but he had to understand the limitations that would have on further strengthening of the side. For him to come out now and say this I would think would piss of a good number of important people at the club. It is almost Rodgerseque.

Maybe if he takes a step back and lets his bosses do the jobs they are paid for he might be delivered a better group of players than if he keeps sticking his beak in.

3 Likes

He’s already asking for more money.

1 Like

:grinning: You are likening the Hag to a predatory bird of prey?

Manchester United are making a historic change to one of their strips next season by dropping the club crest and replacing it with an image of a devil.

Busby first heard Salford’s rugby league team being called “Les Diables Rogue” during a tour of France in the 1930s and, following the Munich air disaster, believed United adopting the nickname “Red Devils” could be intimidating to opponents.

:joy:

Motives in football sometimes… make a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Pavard being linked to Utd by Graeme Bailey / 90 min football…

I think this was him having no confidence in the club’s scouts etc based on their past history. He went on desperation buymode.

Everton as previously mentioned. His level is that of a championship level defender but Everton (who almost definitely will play park the bus) with 3 at the back , that and Tarkowskis general reliability could make it work.

1 Like

Never had a problem with it tbh

The guy is available so expect him to be linked to all sorts.

Man Utd like us generates clicks.

1 Like

I see they stole a Juventus design, in fact you know it’s one of those that Juve rejected as they are both Adidas :joy:

https://twitter.com/jj_bull/status/1663862740736176129?s=20

1 Like

Mount to United would seem to be confirmed.

Sky: Manchester United to pay Harry Maguire £10m to leave the club.

This was overall an amazing deal by United. :joy:

3 Likes

£9.5m was collected by crowdfunding :0)

1 Like

from the changing room alone…

2 Likes