Those jammy fuckers down the M62

That’s the official @premierleague writing as well, If so we need to hold @ManUtd to account here… vile.

2 Likes

Good about time this shit had consequence.

1 Like

That has got to be done at a club. That level of printing

1 Like

To be fair it could be done by anyone who knows how to do it and has the means.

1 Like

Looks like Fernandes’ brother.

3 Likes

Just a reminder domestic cup doubles are not for all clubs. :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Chatter that it’s a reference to our points total from last season…

EDIT…from 18-19 sorry.

Hmmmmmm…

Some of the chanting has been vile, and is rightly getting attention. I don’t condone it at all but there is a sense in which unthinking morons can sometimes go along with the crowd, in the name of banter. It is obviously wrong, and is being confronted and will hopefully become a thing of the past.

I’m saying all that to contrast with the fella with the not enough 97 on his top. That took a lot of planning, expense, and intention to wear it on the day.

I’m glad to see he has been arrested. It’s just hateful.

1 Like

2 Likes

Mentality of an ameoba or slug whichever is the lowest of the low…

1 Like

Brilliant result, very happy here.

3 Likes

This was actually my first thought as well. I’m prepared to give the benefit of the doubt here, but even if that was the intent, common sense should have told him that’s a stupid fucking idea.

Anyway, obsess United fans worrying more about us than about themselves. Cunts, to a man.

3 Likes

Bingo.

I’ve got some magic beans to sell if you believe that.

3 Likes

That second goal for Gundogan is hilarious.

Hey lads, that lads who lashed one in from the edge of the box after 30 seconds is hovering around the edge of the box again. No-one is picking him up, but it’s probably sound.

Hilarious stuff.

That’ll probably be his explanation for getting off easy, fingers crossed he can be greeted by a few of the Liverpool ultras.

Only if they come with a free bridge…

2 Likes

Why not while we are making it up.

He might have lined up his excuse before getting the printing done… Going ahead with it knowing full well the disruption and upset it will cause…!
A gobshite judge might believe him… lets get his face out there and seen, I’m sure there are plenty of Scouser’s and LFC fans that will take him to task

5 Likes

Nah
Convenient excuse.
There is badness in this. Its nothing to do with points totals.
If Utd had beaten us on that number of points I might waver…but a Utd fan glorifying a City league win?
Its purposely done.

7 Likes