Those jammy fuckers down the M62

He carries a bit of baggage too with the doping ban and then the whole saga being sent home from the WC, will be interesting to see him in the Prem.

But less likely to make that big save imho. He’s decent, no more, and will save what’s easy enough but nothing more than that and with an added brain fart along the way.

1 Like

Can you believe he noticed a quid off his wage slip?

Yep.

I just read that De Gea won the PL gold glove in the season just ended. 17 clean sheets. That feels a bit weird.

Golden glove the same season he shipped 7 against us. And also the dismal performance against Sevilla and City in the FA cup final.

Yeah a bit odd, but a lot of it was down to Varane/Martinez/Casemiro making them tougher to play through. They seemed a lot more pragmatic under ETH also, which was borne out in them not scoring many goals.

They’ll revert to type next season.

1 Like

Someone put together a feature length film (nearly 2 hrs) about De Gea…literally just mistakes :rofl:

https://twitter.com/EriksButcher/status/1675094553877938176?t=iGzbyWB-FdxIzU1B34cTTw&s=19

2 Likes

They were generally quite stingy at home.

1 Like

Absolute horror film… He be lucky to get another club after that - 50-53mins so typical of him

Wasn’t talking to you.

Right…

Dropping Maguire would have helped

2 Likes

There were murmurs of them trying to get Kim Min Jae. However , that’s gone all quiet of late.

Imagine if Varane gets injured and Slabby drags Martinez to his level.

2 Likes

Glad that’s settled.

Hasn’t he agreed to join Bayern.

3 Likes

Yes you certainly sound it. Whew indeed! :joy:

Agreed.

Mount Bwahahahahaha. :joy::joy:

I was thinking about this and iny opinion it was this decision alone that got them top 4 above us. Had he played more we would have caught them I reckon.

Only other decent thing 10 Hag did was ship Ronaldo off.

Hailed as a brilliant manager by all accounts.

Naa