Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I don’t remember for sure; likely not players but was the Hodge ever booed?

I seem to recall that Julian Dicks was booed at some point for maiming someone.

If this is true by the way, I’m not sure how he’s not in breach of his bail conditions? It said in the article that he was not permitted to contact any witnesses…

OOF!!! :grimacing:

https://twitter.com/PurelyFootball/status/1688973728477024274?s=19

Never nice for Hojlund. But have to question United’s medical staff

1 Like

Fuck me, Burnley don’t even want him yet he was seen as some sort of saviour for the filth

1 Like

Burnley want to play football these days.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

He looks absolutely bog standard average and yet every time I mention him being this crap I get someone saying oh he has his plus points.

1 Like

Who does? Hojlund?

Weghort I assume

Weghorst, let’s not gloss a turd.

I’m sad all our Slabhead jokes won’t be in here anymore… :slightly_frowning_face:

But he’s still around​:blush::blush::blush:

It just won’t feel the same.

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Is anyone actually expecting someone from their woman’s team to come out and be against this?

I think the women’s team and every other women led group associated with the club have made their opinion clear. Utd just look to be falling over themselves to find a way to not have to cut him loose.

4 Likes

This is embarrassing from their leadership

3 Likes

The hierarchy (or some at least) are clearly for the idea to welcome him back otherwise this wouldn’t even be a consideration and Ten Hag wouldn’t hesitate playing him so long as his suspension by the club was lifted as none of this happened on his watch.

& there’s nothing the Prem or FA can do as technically he wasn’t able to be found guilty by law.

Sooner rather than later , there will be someone to take on the burden.

That is an absolute bullshit thing for them to do to their women’s team. Throws them under the bus no wait MU ends up doing, but most likely they have already written the press release “ After positive input from our women’s team, we think the rapist is a great guy… learned his lesson… bs bs bs

3 Likes