Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Nothing brings me more joy than watching M.U Lose,sad but kinda true. :wink:

1 Like

Not even watching Liverpool win? :thinking:

5 Likes

United fans hoping that they sign Amrabat. Hope he goes to some other club

Said it before, Iā€™d rather see United relegated than us win the league. Iā€™m very bitter. I grew up watching them win everything with their obnoxious fans rubbing our noses in it. Sad I know.

2 Likes

general election uk GIF by BBC

If we are winning the league I couldnā€™t give two hoots about any other team.

9 Likes

Unless we win the league and United go down in the same season

3 Likes

I never said the mindset was even vaguely sensible and Iā€™m certainly not proud of it. Schardenfreud isnā€™t the best of human traits. Iā€™ve watched the Spurs highlights twice and the Liverpool ones once.

Clown Fish Ok GIF

2 Likes

TBH, if we arenā€™t playing I rarely watch the Premier League at all. I gave the Everton game a go last weekend for the want of something better to do and it was the same shite that you get in every single game (even accounting for the Bitters taking part).

I watch a fair bit of the Bundesliga and you usually have a good game regardless of who is playing. The Premier League is getting on to the level of WWE wrestling.

2 Likes

WWE isnā€™t predictable though itā€™s scripted.

I do agree I enjoy watching Italy, Spain and Germany more than I do the PL. That game last night was enjoyable (man Utd) but it was followed by a dirge.

Championship is actually my favourite

2 Likes

Cityā€™s game is Guardiola taking the piss.

The greatest comment was on BBC comments section. United are playing a new pressing system depressing.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather United wallow in mid table - bottom table mediocrity for a couple of decades paired with us either winning the league or winning cups.

If thereā€™s teams which i want relegated , itā€™s the oil clubs and the psuedo oil club.

3 Likes

One swallow does not a summer make, but a slow start could build pressure very quickly. Ten Hag has had a full season, the expectations are higher than they were a year ago. They were very fortunate to take all 3 points a week ago. Next fixture is Forest at OT, which is not a bad one to turn things around - but if they cannot produce a win, it could get ugly fast.

1 Like

After that itā€™s Arsenal away.

2 Likes

Of all the holes in their side it was a striker they needed most. They have responded to that by spending big money on a young player with huge questions on whether he can do it at this level and is not even fit leaving them with the same massive problem this side has had trying to play front foot football for years

1 Like

steve sleeping GIF

Itā€™s funny isnā€™t it :wink:

Iā€™m still trying to learn what a Malacia is :man_shrugging: