Those jammy fuckers down the M62

The whole statement is bullshit!

3 Likes

I imagine SA will be all over him after this announcement.

More from Arnold’s sham statement:

“We were provided with alternative explanations for the audio recording, which was a short excerpt from a much longer recording, and for the images posted online.”

This is utter bollocks. Complete and total bollocks. The girl came forward with the evidence (which is conclusive, there’s NOTHING in a longer recording that could convince me that it was all innocent mucking about), and then her own fucking family have worked to try to turn this around, as well as the Man U brass and Mason himself.

Whole thing is absolutely sickening.

4 Likes

The worst thing in this is the victim living with Greenwood and the child being affected.

Fuck this shit.

Yeah it’s honestly mental. Reminds me of the Ray Rice elevator incident (NFL player punched out his fiance in a hotel elevator - caught on camera). His fiance stood by him and downplayed the incident, they later married.

2 Likes

Saudi………or Everton.

“Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged. That said, as Mason publicly acknowledges today, he has made mistakes which he is taking responsibility for."

Didn’t provide a full picture? Was it worse?

3 Likes

Has he been released from man utd ? Or is he being listed on transfer ?

Always an interesting legal point. Not guilty isn’t the same as innocent and charges dropped is not the same as cleared.

2 Likes

Sounds like the women’s side wasn’t happy at all and Man Utd didn’t want to risk a mutiny on that side so they basically fucked him off while saying “he’s a nice guy really”.

Embarrassing

1 Like

Yeah, I’m also thinking it was a requirement from Mason’s side in order to mutually agree to the separation that United and their brass put out a whitewashing statement like this.

The whole thing is disgusting.

1 Like

The statements raise questions…

Why haven’t they terminated his contract? That’s what should happen right - see yah Mason you fucking rapist.

To me it sounds like they are putting him up for sale. If he’s sold, does it count as pure profit from FFP point of view?

Shit club , shit human being.

2 Likes

I think Utd would have been much more buttoned up in their preparations if this was a purposefully released trial balloon. I think it’s likely right that the response to the reporting made them realize there was no good way to do this, but I suspect this was more a case of disgruntled club employees leaking the info to try to create a public backlash before Utd had time to get ahead of the narrative. So well played to whomever leaked this

The alternative explanation is “he scores goals so we desperately tried to pretend this wasnt what it very clearly was”

5 Likes

Shit father of the victim as well

3 Likes

Lest we forget , this is the same club which hired Ronaldo even with his allegations against him

1 Like

And he’ll be able to beat her til his heart’s content in Saudi … seems the logical move.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1693639719668646305?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1693639719668646305|twgr^01051a926acc96c775776b97fe4f84425e41ea55|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redcafe.net%2Fthreads%2Fmason-greenwood-to-leave-old-trafford.478763%2Fpage-19

I think we can all agree that paying him 100k a week while asking him not to come to work is a reasonable middle ground :see_no_evil:

Don’t believe your lying eyes … this is fucking insulting tbh.

Why didn’t they just take the moral high ground (for once) and just fuck him off ?